(单词翻译:单击)
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 Youll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?