(单词翻译:单击)
You suck at cooking, yeah you totally suck.
你的厨艺弱爆了,完全弱爆了
The bacon tomato melt is a quick and easy sandwich that's also swift and simple
培根番茄奶酪三明治是一种做起来又快又简单的三明治,
because there's few ingredients and also because there's not a lot of things on it.
因为用到的食材没多少,也因为面包上没多少东西
It's also very versatile as it can be eaten for breakfast or lunch, but not for dinner.
这种三明治的吃法也很多样,可以作为早餐或午餐吃,但不能作为晚餐
This is an open-face sandwich.
这是单片开放式三明治
A good sandwich starts with good fresh bread made in a factory.
要做一个好吃的三明治首先要有工厂生产的新鲜面包
Don't forget to remove any residual debris from the bread making process.
别忘了去除面包制作过程中的残渣
If you prefer, you can pick wild bread.
如果你愿意,也可以摘野生面包
But there's still going to be debris, so be careful and make sure to give it a good shake.
但野生面包还是会有残渣,所以要小心,一定要把面包好好摇一摇
Now I'm going to fry some bacon in an open faced oven,
现在我要在开放式烤箱里煎一些培根,
and I'm cutting it with scissors because that's the easiest way to cut raw bacon.
我用剪刀把培根剪开,因为这是切生培根最简单的办法
If you're not feeling confident with your bacon cooking technique, remember that it's called "ba-can", not "ba-can't."
如果你对自己煎培根的技术没有信心,请记住它叫培根,不叫赔根
And while baked bacon is better bacon, the best bacon is the bacon you're making.
而且虽然烤过的培根更好吃,但最好吃的培根就是你现在在做的培根
Now I'll just towel dry these off to deepen their crispitude.
现在用吸油纸吸走多余的油,让培根变得更脆
Now we'll throw these bread slices in the vertical ondo.
再把面包片扔进立式烤箱
Later we'll toast them in the horizontal endo,
稍后再在水平式烤箱中烤一遍,
so that we get the heat going from both directions, which will turn this into multi-directional roasted toast.
这样就可以从两个方向加热,把面包片变成多面体烘烤吐司
And now we'll take a tomato and start separating it into rows along the tomatoes natural fault lines.
现在拿一个西红柿,沿着西红柿的自然断层线把它切成片
When I had this sandwich as a kid, I didn't want the tomato.
我小时候吃这个三明治的时候,我不想吃西红柿
I was young, dumb, full of gum.
我那时真是年幼无知不识货
I didn't realize that the tomato added crucial acid to really complete the flavor of this sandwich,
我当时没有意识到就是西红柿的酸味才能让三明治的味道变得圆满,
so don't let your kids skip it, or your adult fussy baby.
所以一定要让你的小孩,或者挑食的成年宝宝吃西红柿
Now shred some cheddar into a bowl or against your cutting board, if you find wood to be more stable than space.
现在刮一些切达干酪放进碗里,不如放在切菜板上刮吧,靠着木头当然比靠着空气更稳当
I'm using cave-aged cheddar, but you can use cellar-aged, add-a-gauged, whole-aged, halo-aged, wormhole aged.
我用的是从洞里挖出来的陈年切达干酪,你也可以用地窖里挖出来的、加量陈化、整体陈化、晕化陈化、虫洞陈化的干酪
Or if you're in a rush, time-machine-aged.
或者,如果你很着急,可以用时光机陈化的干酪
I'm also gonna shred up some Gruyere.
我还会刮一些格吕耶尔干酪
You can also just use one cheese if you want.
也可以只用一种奶酪
Nowhere in the rules for this sandwich does it say you have to use two cheeses. So don't feel pressured.
这个三明治没有哪条规矩说你必须用两种奶酪,所以不要觉得有压力
So we'll take that lightly toasted bread, then slather it with some creme de oeuf, aka mayo.
接着把这个没有烤过头的面包涂上厚厚的鸡蛋奶油,也就是蛋黄酱
Now we'll lay the tomatoes down to sleep and pray that salt will make it swe...ah...taste good.
现在把西红柿放在面包床上,祈祷盐能让它们变得香甜......呃......美味
You know what they say: salt is to tomato as earth is to the ground or whatever.
你知道人们都这样说,盐之于西红柿就像泥土之于土地,或者其他什么类似的
And we'll add some pepper pepper pepper.
再加一些胡椒胡椒胡椒
Now we'll take that ice cold bacon that's been sitting around for way too long.
现在把培根拿来,放那么久都凉透了
Then add a sizzling sound while you layer it on there.
把培根放上去的时候配一点嘶嘶作响的音效
And now we'll shovel on a small mountain of cheddar with a little topping of Gruyere.
现在堆上小山似的切达干酪,上面撒少许的格吕耶尔干酪
If you don't want to add the gruyere, you can just go ahead and add regular air.
如果你不想加格吕耶尔,可以直接加一点普通空气
Now it may look like too much cheese and that's because it is.
现在看起来可能像奶酪太多了,实际上也确实太多了
Now we'll throw the ondo on brundo to broil it,
现在打开烤箱来焙烤三明治,
and it's always good to immediately set a one minute timer because we live in a distracting world where people don't pay attention and sandwiches get burnt.
最好定时一分钟,因为我们生活在一个让人分心的世界,人们会因为分心而把三明治烤糊
Throw the pan in there and keep a close eye on it with the door open.
把烤盘放进去,不用关烤箱门,密切关注烤的情况
If you don't want to broil it, you can just put the sandwich on the bottom of the pan and turn on the bottom burner.
如果你不想焙烤,可以把三明治放在底层,然后打开底部的加热器
That sizzle lets you know it's cooking.
这个嘶嘶的声音说明在烤着
Whoop, oven's still haunted I see.
哎呀,烤箱还闹鬼呢
Alright, that took like 40 seconds max to melt the hell out of that.
好吧,最多花了40秒就把干酪全烤化了
Don't forget to scrape off and eat the keto crackers.
别忘了把刮下来的干酪当生酮饼干吃掉
As you can see, I lied about it being too much cheese as it was the perfect amount of cheese.
正如你所看到的,我之前说干酪太多了是骗人的,因为这个干酪量刚刚好
So that's the sandwich.
这就是我们要做的三明治
It's like a hot BLT without the L, but with a C.
它很像加热版的BLT(培根生菜番茄三明治),但把生菜换成了干酪
It's a BTC with blocks of flavor chains that you can mine with every bite.
它是BTC,面包块上有丰富的味道链,每咬一口就能挖到美味
Make sure to squint when you look at this because if you open your eyes all the way, your corneal arteries will start to clog just from looking at it. So please be careful.
看着这个三明治的时候一定要眯着眼睛,因为如果你一直睁着眼睛,只是看着它,你的角膜动脉就会堵塞