(单词翻译:单击)
You know, the B nine was founded in 2015 after Russia attempted annexation of Crimea.
要知道,B9成立于2015年,当时俄罗斯试图吞并克里米亚。
And today as we approach the one year anniversary of Russia's further invasion, it's even more important that we continue to stand together.
今天,在我们即将迎来俄罗斯进一步入侵一周年之际,我们继续站在一起更加重要。
And I think this is proof of this, how strongly we feel.
我想这就是证明,我们一起能感到有多么强大。
Over the past year with your countries, which comes around this table, providing collective leadership,
在过去的一年里,与在座的各位国家一起,发挥集体领导作用,
we've also strengthened NATO, a commitment of the United States, the NATO,
我们还加强了北约,这是美国的承诺,北约,
and I've said it to you many times, I'll say it again, is absolutely clear.
我已经跟你们说过很多次了,我还要再说一遍,这是非常明确的。
Article five is a sacred commitment United States has made.
第五条是美国作出的神圣承诺。
We will defend literally every inch of NATO, every inch of NATO.
我们将保卫北约的每一寸领土,每一寸领土。
And it's this an important moment.
现在是个重要的时刻。
I look forward to the discussion and the next steps we can take together and to keep our alliance strong.
我期待着讨论以及我们可以共同采取的下一步措施,以保持我们强大的联盟。
And the further deter aggression.
并进一步遏制侵略。
Because what literally is a stake is not just Ukraine, it's freedom.
因为真正利害攸关的不仅仅是乌克兰,还有自由。
The idea that over a hundred thousand forces would invade another country after war since World War II, nothing like that has happened.
自二战以来,十多万军队将在战后入侵另一个国家的想法从未发生过。
Things have changed radically.
事情已经发生了根本性的变化。
We have to, we have to make sure we change them back.
我们必须,确保把它们改变回来。
