服装数字化或将成为潮流(下)
日期:2022-06-06 12:25

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

But it's a misconception that creating digital fashion is quick and easy.

但是,人们误以为创作数字时装是快速且容易的。

We often have to play by the same rules as in real-life physical fashion.

我们经常按照现实生活中的实体时尚行业的规则来运行。

Think back to a time when there were no computers and people were making posters by hand.

回想以前没有电脑的时候大家亲手制作海报。

When the software like Adobe Photoshop finally arrived, they thought making posters is going to be so much quicker and easier.

当像Photoshop这样的软件出现时,人们就认为做海报变得更加快速和容易了。

But obviously that wasn't true because technology just replaced outdated principles with new possibilities.

但显然这并不正确,因为技术只是用新的可能取代旧的原则。

So instead of doing most of the development in the physical space, we do it in front of our screens.

因此,与其在实体世界发展过多,我们选择在荧幕前发展。

The process is the same, just the tools are different.

这个过程是一样的,只是工具不同。

And in the end, everything falls back to a complexity of a piece or a concept.

最后,每样东西变成了复杂的作品或概念。

For example, there's a huge difference in creating a basic T-shirt or a couture-like dress, regardless of the medium.

例如,创作基本的T恤与定制高级连衣裙非常不同,不论用什么媒介。

And the digital realm somehow forces you to go into that exploratory direction.

而且数字领域以某种方式迫使你去探索更多。

Because do you even need a physical T-shirt in a virtual space?

因为在虚拟空间,你还需要一件实体的T恤吗?

With digital fashion, you can experience fashion in its purest form, devoid of functional barriers.

依靠数字时装,你能够以最纯粹的方式进行体验服饰,没有各种功能阻碍。

You don't need your sleeves there.

在那里,你不需要袖子。

You don't even need your hands.

甚至不需要用手。

Digital fashion is not an alternative but an evolutionary step.

数字时装并不是替代品,而是发展的一步。

And we are currently at the beginning of this new era.

而我们此时正在这个新时代的开端。

An era where digital garments could become an added layer to our reality, where you will be able to instantly choose to whom you want to present yourself wearing multiple different outfits at the same time and using most advanced technology, like AR or VR for example.

在这个新时代数字服装变成了现实的补充,在那里,你可以选择向你希望的人展现自己,同时穿着各种不同的衣服,用最先进的科技,如AR或者VR技术。

And not only does it allow for self-expression in totally different contexts, but digital fashion can be zero-waste and inclusive, available to users, regardless of their gender, size or race.

数字时装不仅能够在完全不同的环境中展现自己,而且数字时装可以做到零污染,而且包容性很强、容易买到。不管用户的性别、身材、人种如何。

I come from Croatia, a country that is nowhere on the fashion map, yet my company is considered one of the pioneers of this field.

我来自克罗地亚,克罗地亚并不在时尚的版图上,然而我的公司是公认的数字时装领域的先锋。

When we started, we were among the few doing it.

一开始,我们是从事该行业的少数人之一。

And since then, a whole new evolving market has grown around it.

从那时起,一个全新的、进步的市场就围绕着数字时装成长起来。

Digital fashion market is going to be huge.

数字服装的市场将会变得庞大。

But from my experience, no one knows how far it could go.

但就我的经验来说没有人知道数字时装能走多远。

It's fairly simple.

它是十分简单的。

Technology usually grows exponentially, and so will our virtual presence.

技术通常呈指数形式发展虚拟空间也是如此。

And someone has to dress these people.

所以总得有人为虚拟世界的人进行装扮。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。

分享到