(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, I'm John Russell.
大家好,我是约翰·罗素
In previous videos, I talked about the link between grammar and pronunciation.
在之前的视频中,我谈到了语法和发音之间的联系
I described the three general ways that Americans pronounce the -ed ending of regular past tense verbs.
我描述了美国人对过去时态动词ed结尾的三种发音方式
A quick reminder, the -ed ending can be pronounced as a /t/, as in liked.
快速提醒一下,-ed结尾可以读成/t/,比如liked
As a /d/ as in loved.
也可以读成/d/,比如loved
And as an /id/ as in visited.
还可以读成/id/,比如visited
You might think that is all you need to know about pronouncing the -ed ending like an American.
你可能会认为,要像美国人一样发ed结尾的音,你只需要知道这些就够了
But there is something that is especially important to do when you use past tense verbs in speaking.
但是当你在口语中使用动词过去式时,有一件事是特别重要的
You have to do the correct linking or connecting of words.
单词和单词之间你需要做到正确连读
If you do not, then your speaking will sound very different from a native speaker.
如果你不这样说,那么你说的话听起来会和母语人士非常不同
Listen to this sentence.
听下面这句话
I visited a friend.
我去拜访了一位朋友
Did you notice how I connected the word visited with the word a?
你有没有注意到我是怎么把“visited”和a连读在一起的?
Here it is again: I visited a friend
再来一遍:我去拜访了一位朋友
Or listen to this example: I stayed in a hotel.
或者听下面这个例子:我呆在酒店
Notice how I connected the end of the verb with the word following it.
注意我是怎么将动词的结尾和后面的单词连读的
I stayed in a hotel.
我呆在酒店
Remember: linking is not the same as speaking fast.
记住连读和说的快并不是一回事
It is about connecting words in a certain way.
它是以某种方式将单词联系起来
Americans generally link the -ed ending to the next word that begins in a vowel sound.
美国人通常将ed结尾与元音开头的下一个单词一起连读
So linking often occurs with articles, such as a or an, pronouns such as it and prepositions or particles such as in, on or up.
因此,通常与冠词,如a或an,代词如it,以及介词,如in、on或up等连读
That's all for today.
以上就是今天的全部内容
Keep up the good work.
继续加油吧