(单词翻译:单击)
And as a 20-year-old to see so much, it just makes you want to do so much more because I'm still growing. I'm still learning.
作为一个20岁的年轻人,看到这么多,只会让你想做更多,因为我还在成长
I'm still in that stage where I'm figuring out what I truly want to do in life.
我还处在那个阶段,我还在摸索我生命中真正想要做的事情
And that's when I found my purpose.
就在那时我找到了我的目标
And in the top 20, there were amazing projects.
在前20名中,有一些令人惊叹的项目
But when I saw my project come up, I had tears in my eyes because I couldn't believe that I had done it.
但是当我看到我的项目出现时,我泪流满面,因为我不敢相信我已经完成了
Of course, with the help of a huge team.
当然是在一个庞大团队的帮助下
And I won Beauty with a Purpose.
我赢得了世界小姐
And I'm very proud to say that...And I'm very proud to say that I'm the first Miss World who also won Beauty with a Purpose.
我很自豪地说,我是第一个赢得“让美丽更有意义”奖的世界小姐
After which of course, not only my project, after winning Miss World, we were here in India.
当然之后,不仅是我的项目,在赢得世界小姐之后,我们来到了印度
This year's Beauty with a Purpose too is started my home country from my project where we travelled for nine days.
今年的“让美丽更有意义”是从我的祖国开始的,我们在那里旅行了9天
Not only me and the Miss World team, but we had continental winners.
不仅是我和世界小姐团队,我们还有来自欧洲大陆的冠军
We had young girls, so they aren't politicians.
我们有年轻的女孩,所以她们不是政客
They aren't powerful people, but they are just young girls just like me.
她们不是有权势的人,她们只是像我一样的年轻女孩
They are students, they are daughters, one of them is still in school.
她们是学生,她们是女儿,其中一个还在上学
And they all came down and we all were travelling across India, trying to spread awareness, trying to create different systems.
她们都来了,我们都在印度各地旅行,试图传播意识,试图创建不同的系统
We met with people called as Akar Innovations.
我们会见了名为“阿卡尔创新”的人
Most of you must be knowing about them.
你们大多数人一定都知道他们
And we met these tribal communities at the Bhutan border.
我们在不丹边境遇到了这些部落社区
We travelled a lot, but we met up with politicians, the honourable vice-president and our external affairs minister.
我们旅行了很多地方,会见了政治家、尊敬的副总统和我们的外交部长
They were kind enough to meet us and support us on our project, after which I travelled to different countries.
他们很友好地会见了我们,并在项目上支持我们,之后我去了不同的国家旅行
I can go on and on about that, but these are young women who are doing this.
我可以一直做下去,但这些都是年轻女性在做这件事
They are young women who are bringing this change and that in itself makes us feel so empowered.
正是这些年轻女性带来了这种改变,这本身就使我们感到无比强大
I think a lot of people ask me this question that, how did you prepare for Miss World?
我想很多人问我这个问题,你是如何为世界小姐做准备的?
When did you start preparing for Miss World?
你什么时候开始准备世界小姐比赛的?
And I have no answer to it.
我给不了什么答案
And when I think about it, I think it's 20 years.
当我想起来的时候,我想是20年
And I know I speak like a 30-year-old and I think like a six-year-old, but I'm 20 years old, believe me on that.
我知道我说话像个30岁的人,我的思维像个6岁的孩子,但我已经20岁了,相信我
And I think it's 20 years of being a woman who never treated herself differently, just because she was a girl growing up in a family where she didn't know the meaning of the words, women empowerment because she never felt she needed it.
我认为这20年来,作为一个女人,从未受到不同的对待,她成长的家庭不知道“女性赋权”这个词的含义,因为她从不觉得自己需要它
And I think I was fortunate.
我觉得我很幸运
And all I can say is that I pray that in the future, no one knows the meaning of women's empowerment because we don't need these words.
我所能说的就是,我祈祷在未来,没有人知道女性赋权的意义,因为我们不需要这些词
Women are equal to men.
女人和男人是平等的
Thank you.
谢谢