(单词翻译:单击)
I learned from the characters that I played, whether it's Akbar, or whether it's, I try and look for what I don't have, that that character has.
我从我扮演的角色身上学到了很多,不管是阿克巴还是其他的,我试着去寻找我角色中有而我没有的东西
And I try and imbibe, and I grow with that.
我试着去吸收,我也随之成长
With Krrish, I have learned certain values that I think we all can learn from.
从Krrish身上,我学到了一些我认为我们都可以学习的价值观
Those values I carry with me, all my risks as a symbol as a symbol of Krrish, and that stays with me.
这些价值观我一直铭记于心,所有的风险都是Krrish的象征,我一直铭记于心
And what is it?
那是什么呢?
When I wear this, when I wear the jacket, I feel like Krrish, I feel unstoppable.
当我穿上这件夹克的时候,我感觉就像是Krrish,我感觉势不可挡
I feel unbreakable.
我觉得牢不可破
Why?
为什么
Is it the jacket that makes me feel that?
是这件夹克让我有这种感觉吗?
Is it the band that makes me?
是乐队造就了我吗?
What is it?
那是什么?
It's just a mental decision.
这只是一个心理上的决定
It's a mental decision, which any of us can take.
这是一个心理上的决定,我们任何人都可以做到
It takes you three seconds.
你需要三秒钟
One, two, three, I am a super hero.
一、二、三,我是超级英雄
Bring it on.
来吧,来吧
Whenever you are undecided in life, whenever you are confused in life, whenever it's a time to take a hard decision in life, take those three seconds.
当你在生活中犹豫不决的时候,当你在生活中感到困惑的时候,当你在生活中需要做出艰难的决定的时候,抓住这三秒钟
Say one, two, three.
说一,二,三
That's it.
就这样
You decide and then you will ask the right questions and you will get the right answers.
你做出决定,然后你会问正确的问题,你会得到正确的答案
Anyone can be a superhero, anyone.
任何人都可以成为超级英雄,任何人
Identify with a symbol in your mind.
在你的脑海中认同这个象征
That's all you need.
这就是你需要的全部
I love you all and thank you so much for such a warm welcome.
我爱你们所有人,非常感谢你们对我的热情欢迎
And I especially want to say to the entire team of dancers, Oh my God.
我特别想对整个舞蹈队说,哦,天哪
Starting with that little angel, that little angel that came on stage.
从那个小天使开始,从那个出现在舞台上的小天使开始
I mean, she just kept looking at me.
我是说,她就是一直看着我
All through the dance, she was just looking at me as if, to say, you see, that's how it's done.
在整个舞蹈过程中,她只是看着我,好像在说,你看,就是这么做的
And I was like, wow.
我当时就想,哇
I wish my kids were here to witness that.
我希望我的孩子们能在这里见证这一切
And to all the other artists who have performed on stage, how wonderful.
所有在舞台上表演的过的艺术家都太棒了
If I have been a part or I have contributed to inspiring them, I feel really proud today that I can inspire something like this.
如果我曾经是激励他们的一分子,或者我为激励他们做出了贡献,我今天真的为能激励而感到自豪
So, thank you.
所以,谢谢你
Thank you for the, all the dancers, all of you.
谢谢你们,所有的舞者,你们所有人
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Everyone, yes I agree, the general consensus seems to be that everyone loves Hrithik Roshan.
我知道,似乎普遍的共识是每个人都喜欢赫里尼克·罗斯汉
But we should really continue.
我们真的应该继续喜欢下去
Thank you sir for your words.
谢谢你的演讲
Also, you have a special wristband which you call the courage band.
另外,你还有一个特殊的腕带,你叫它“勇气带”
So, could you give us one please?
那么,你能给我们一个吗?
As I said, that if I ever get a chance, whenever I get a chance to be able to inspire someone or to inspire, to contribute to someone, I am always ready.
正如我所说的,一直在准备着有机会能够激励他人,为他人做出贡献
So, today, I take off my symbol and I contribute it to this school and to all the students.
所以,今天,我摘下我的标志,把它贡献给这所学校和所有的学生
May this stand as a symbol for you in your lives.
愿这成为你们生命中的象征
Remember, it is beyond the movie.
记住,这超出了电影的范围
It is beyond an actor.
这超出了一个演员的能力范围
It is beyond anything.
这是无与伦比的
It is a symbol of values.
它是价值的象征
You look at it and you get power from it.
你看着它,你就会从中获得能量
Live your life like that.
就像那样生活吧