(单词翻译:单击)
All right, do we have everybody?
好了,大家都到齐了吗?
I think everyone here knows how important London is to Brittany and it's also home to many of her closest friends,
我想,在座的各位都知道伦敦对布列塔尼有多重要,它也是布列塔尼许多密友的家,
some who because of COVID restrictions unfortunately couldn't physically be here with us tonight.
很不走运,因为新冠病毒的限制,有些朋友今晚无法到场,和我们欢聚在一起 。
So I found a company specializes in a very particular kind of technology,
所以我特地找到了一家能提供非常特殊的技术的公司,
for those of you who don't know about ARHT Media, they are a global leader in holographic technology.
你们可能不了解它,它叫ARHT Media,是全球全息技术领域的领头羊 。
So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to one of Brittany's bridesmaids from London, Sarah Reddington.
不再多说了,我想给你们介绍一位来自伦敦的伴娘,莎拉·雷丁顿 。
What?
什么情况?
Ring ring, London calling. You look so beautiful.
铃铃铃,是来自伦敦的呼叫 。你今天可太美了 。
Oh my god, oh this is absolutely incredible.
天哪,难以置信 。
Thank you, Jeff. Husband of the year.
谢谢你哦,杰夫,年度最佳好老公 。
I was absolutely heartbroken when we learned that we were three weeks short of her coming.
当我们得知这三周她都来不了的时候,我非常伤心 。
Oh Sarah, this is amazing.
莎拉,这太棒了 。
I wouldn't miss this, baby.
亲爱的,我是不会错过你的婚礼的 。
I think a lot of people are speechless, I'm pretty much speechless, this is incredible, but I love you so much. Thank you, we will see you so soon.
我想很多人都说不出话来,我也几乎说不出话来,这简直难以置信,但我太爱你了 。谢谢你,我们很快就会见面的 。
Have a great night, congratulations!
祝你有一个美好的夜晚,新婚快乐!