(单词翻译:单击)
Number four: We've got another really cool piece of hardware.
第四,我们还有另一项很酷的硬件 。
Remember when we added the accelerometer and how that opened up a whole new vista of gaming,
还记得我们添加加速计时,它是如何为游戏开辟了一个全新的天地,
well we're taking it even further with the iPhone 4, because we're adding a gyroscope.
我们在iPhone 4上更进一步,因为我们增加了一个陀螺仪 。
So we're adding a three-axis gyro which is fantastic, pitch, roll and yaw,
所以我们增加了一个三轴陀螺仪,非常棒:俯仰,翻滚和侧转,
also rotation around gravity and we've tied the gyro and the accelerometer and even the compass together to provide six-axis motion sensing.
也可以相对重力轴的旋转,我们把陀螺仪,加速计,甚至指南针绑在一起,提供六轴运动感应 。
And we've got some new core motion APIs that you can call that give you an extremely precise position information.
我们做了一些新的核心运动api,你可以调用,这样就会给你一个非常精确的位置信息 。
And it's perfect for gaming. And one of the reasons it's perfect is because it's built into every iPhone 4. So you know it's there.
对于游戏来说太完美了 。说它完美的原因之一,是它内置在每一部iPhone 4中 。所以你可以放心调用 。
So what I'd love to do now is give you a demo of this.
接下来我就给你们演示一下 。
And since this demo does not require the network, I should be OK.
因为这个演示不需要网络,应该没问题的 。
So this is a little app that we wrote.
这是我们写的一个小应用程序 。
And this is being run with the accelerometer now and as you see with the accelerometer I can tilt it from side to side or backwards and forwards
这是用加速度计运行的,你可以看到,通过加速度计,我可以左右倾斜,前后倾斜,
and but I can't -- it doesn't move when I rotate around gravity.
但当我围绕重力线旋转时,它就不会移动了 。
And the positioning is good but not super precise.
定位很好,但不是特别精确 。
So now by tapping the word 'accelerometer' it's going to change to the gyro and now I get much more precise movement here.
点击accelerometer这个词,会变成陀螺仪,现在我得到了更精确的运动 。
And as you see it rotates around gravity.
你可以看到,它可以围绕重力线旋转 。
So let me go ahead -- so I'm going to play this game here.
接下来,我就来玩儿一下这个游戏 。
And I think I'll take this one out. All right. And maybe I'll take this one out.
我想我要把这块抽出来 。好的 。也许我要把这块抽出来 。
And I'll take that one out. This one out. And this one out. I'll take that one out.
我再把这个抽出来 。接下来是这个 。抽出来 。再把这个抽出来 。
I practiced this a little bit. Ohhh, well you get the idea.
我练习了一下 。哦,你们明白我的意思 。
So some of our amazing engineers cobbled that together for me to show you the gyro but I can't wait to see what you guys are going to do.
所以我们的一些了不起的工程师,把这些属性都结合在了一起,给你们展示陀螺仪的特性,但我迫不及待地想知道你们要做什么 。
I think it's going to be pretty amazing.
我觉得会非常棒的 。
So the gyro joins our four other sensors in every phone.
陀螺仪,现在加入了其他四个传感器当中 。
Now the gyro, the accelerometer, the compass, proximity sensor and the ambient light sensor,
现在就是,陀螺仪,加速度计,指南针,距离传感器和环境光传感器,
these phones are getting more and more intelligent about the world around you.
这个手机将使得你周围的世界越来越智能化 。
And it's very exciting and I can't wait to see what you guys do with the gyro built into every iPhone 4. So that's number four.
这是非常令人兴奋的,我迫不及待地想看到你们如何处理每一部iPhone 4内置的陀螺仪 。以上就是第四点 。