保持冷静 To Keep One's Cool
日期:2021-03-01 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English in a Minute from home.
欢迎来到居家版《一分钟英语》栏目。
When it's really hot outside, you want to find a place to stay cool.
当外面很热的时候,你会想找个地方凉快一下。
But "keeping your cool" has another meaning too.
但是“keep your cool”还有另外一个意思。
To keep one's cool.
To keep one's cool。
Anna, a man driving his car almost hit me in the crosswalk yesterday.
安娜,昨天有个人开车,差点撞到在人行横道上的我。
Then he started yelling at me.
然后他就开始对我大喊大叫。

保持冷静 To Keep One's Cool

Did you yell at him, too?
你也冲他吼了吗?
No, I kept my cool.
没有,我保持了冷静。
I calmly explained to him that I was not the one disobeyed traffic rules. He was.
我平静地告诉他,我不是那个违反交通规则的人。他才是。
To "keep your cool" means to stay calm and in control in a difficult situation.
keep your cool是指在困难的情况下保持冷静和克制。
Keeping your cool is the opposite of losing your cool, when you might get angry and out of control.
保持冷静的反义词是失去冷静,也就是当你可能生气或失控的时候。
And that's English in a Minute.
以上就是本期的《一分钟英语》。

分享到