早安英文(MP3+文本) 第868期:老外都是怎样调情的
日期:2021-01-26 11:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Flirt 调情;撩妹
He flirts outrageously.
他肆无忌惮地调情。
When did you last flirt with him or tease him?
你上次撩他是什么时候?

Platonic 柏拉图式的;理想的
Their relationship isstrictly platonic.
他们的关系完全是纯友谊。
She values the platonic friendship she has had with Chris for ten years.
她珍惜自己和克里斯之间长达10年的柏拉图式的友情。

Invade 侵犯
I would never invade your privacy like that.
我决不会那样侵犯你的隐私。
It's unlawful to invade other's private life.
侵犯他人私生活是违法的。

老外都是怎样调情的

Personalspace 个人空间;私人空间
Self-confidence means being relaxed enough to allow your lover their personal space.
自信就是放宽心,给爱人足够的私人空间。
You shouldn't invade herpersonal space.
你不应该侵犯她的个人空间。

Upfront 直爽的;坦率的
He's been upfront abouthis intentions since the beginning.
他从一开始就明白说出了他的意图。
I like her, she is an upfront lady.
我喜欢她,她是一位直爽的女士。

Linger 留恋;逗留
She lingered for a fewminutes to talk to Nick.
她多待了几分钟,想跟尼克谈一谈。
The scent of her perfume lingered on in the room.
她的香水味道在房间里久久不散。

Tease 开玩笑;取笑
He teased me mercilessly about going Hollywood.
他毫不留情地取笑我想去好莱坞。
"You must be expecting a young man," she teased.
她开玩笑说,“你一定是在等哪位小伙子吧。”

分享到