跟孟叔一起朗读英语美文(MP3+文本)第235期:爱你所爱无问西东
日期:2020-12-24 06:23

(单词翻译:单击)

爱你所爱,无问西东


If it is possible to know the life you will confront in advance.

如果提前了解,你们要面对的人生


Will you still have the courage to embrace it?

不知你们是否,还会有勇气前来


What you've seen and heard

看见的和听到的


Often dispirits you

经常会令你们沮丧


The mundane world is so solid

世俗是这样的强大


That even the thought of making a difference seems impossible

强大到生不出改变他们的念头来


But, if you were given the chance to know your life lying ahead

可是如果有机会,提前解了你们的人生


Knowing that youth is just these days but nothing more than that

知道青春,也不过只有这些日子


Will you still

不知你们是否,


Care about the things that this mundane world expects you to?

还会在意那些世俗希望你们在意的事情


Like one's glory depends on how much he or she possess

比如占有多少才更荣耀


Like one must own something in order to be loved.

拥有什么,才能被爱


When you grow up,

等你们长大


You will feel the joy of the green sprout

你们会因绿芽冒出土地而喜悦


You will cheer for the rising sun

会对初升的朝阳欢呼跳跃


You will also bring kindness and warmth to others.

也会给别人善意,和温暖


However, while giving your praise to others

但是却会在赞美别的生命的同时


You always forget how precious you are

常常,甚至永远地,忘了自己的珍贵


May you remember your preciousness to resist malice during hard time

愿你在被打击时,记起你的珍贵,抵抗恶意


May you have infinite faith in your preciousness when you lost your way

Love what your love, do what you do and listen to your heart

愿你在迷茫时,坚信你的珍贵,爱你所爱,行你所行,听从你心


May you be young forever.

无问西东


微信公众号:英语美文朗读 孟叔的微博:孟飞Phoenix 孟叔的抖音:184302945

分享到