(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, hi. I didn't know you were there. Welcome back.
哦,嗨 。我不知道你在那里 。欢迎回来 。
It's the end of the week, guys. And that's usually when I catch up with some personal stuff.
周末到了,朋友们,通常我会在这天处理一些私人事情 。
I like to write out some thank you notes. I was just wondering if I could do that right now.
我喜欢写一些感谢信 。我想知道我现在是否可以写一些 。
I'll do it very quickly. James, can I get some thank you notes writing music please?
很快写完,詹姆斯,来点感谢信背景音乐吧?
You heard him, right? He gave a little...
你听到了,对吧?他给了一点...
Thank you, Stanley Cup, for picking a really bad time to be one giant trophy that everyone wants to touch, kiss and drink out of.
谢谢你,斯坦利杯,因为你选了一个非常糟糕的时间成为一个巨大的奖杯,每个人都想触摸,亲吻和饮用 。
Thank you, President Trump, for accusing protestors of throwing Bumble Bee Tuna
谢谢你,小特总统,指责抗议者投掷“大黄蜂”牌金枪鱼罐头,
for being the worst thing to happen to canned tuna fish since the name, taste, smell and packaging.
这是自名字、口味、味道和包装以后又一个发生在金枪鱼罐头上的糟糕事件 。
Canned tuna fish. Thank you, Sun on The Masked Singer, for looking like CBS Sunday Morning's evil twin brother.
金枪鱼罐头 。谢谢你,《蒙面歌王》,你看起来像哥伦比亚广播公司《周日早晨》节目里的邪恶兄弟 。
I love those horns. Was Charles Osgood on our show, or was I on Charles',
我喜欢那些角状物,查尔斯·奥斯古德在我们的节目里,还是我在查尔斯的节目里,
was I on CBS Sunday Morning where I made him tie his bow tie? Remember that? Yeah, it was on CBS Sunday Morning.
我是不是在CBS《周日早晨》节目里让他打领结的?还记得吗?是的,是CBS《周日早晨》节目里 。
I was there, yeah, I think. I was like, I love your bow tie. Did you really tie that yourself?
我当时在,是的,我想 。我说我喜欢你的领结 。你真的自己系的吗?
He was like, Of course. I was like...He was like. Rude. Five-year-old.
他好像说,当然 。我说...他说是五岁的鲁德打的 。
Yeah. He was awesome. He's a legend. Thank you, Cracker Barrel, for announcing you're going to start serving alcohol
是啊,他太棒了
and bring America one step closer to the chicken fried steakarita.
让美国离炸鸡牛排又近了一步 。
You know they're going to do that? Thank you, Oral-B, for sounding like a '90s rapper. Ah, yeah. It's your boy, Oral-B.
你知道他们会这么做吗?谢谢你,欧乐B,听起来像90年代的说唱歌手 。啊,是的 。我来了,欧乐-B 。
Nine out of 10 dentist approve. The one-tenth just didn't like to move.
10个牙医中有9个同意 。十分之一的人就是不想动 。
So I played them this kickass groove. And that's what they call me Oral-B, smooth. Okay.
所以我带来了劲爆的律动,这就是他们叫我欧乐B的原因,流畅 。
I was going more '80s rap, like. I crept up into something tonight.
我更贴近80年代的说唱风格,我晚上偷偷溜进 。
And my name is Oral-B. And I rock to the record, the rickety-rock.
我的名字是欧乐B 。我被载入史册,轻快摇滚 。
Wow, he went on for that 25 minutes of rickety-romp rap.
哇,他接着唱了25分钟轻快摇滚说唱 。
Unfortunately tonight Oral-B will not be performing Rickety-romp rap.
不幸的是,今晚欧乐B不会演奏轻快的摇滚说唱 。
Thank you, walking through a spider web, for me turning me into a karate master.
谢谢你,穿过蜘蛛网,让我成为空手道高手 。
That's what a karate master looks like. Thank you, hockey, for looking like if 2020 were a sport.
空手道大师就是这样 。谢谢你,曲棍球,你看起来好像2020年是一项运动 。
There you go, everybody. Those are my thank you notes.
好了,各位 。这些是我的感谢信 。