冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第636期:布兰(5)
日期:2020-09-11 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

He was making Bran angry.

他让布兰生气了。

"I don't have to tell you my dreams.

“我凭什么要告诉你我的梦?

I'm the prince.

我是王子。

I'm the Stark in Winterfell."

我是临冬城的史塔克。”

"Was it Summer?"

“你梦见的可是夏天?”

"You be quiet."

“别说了!”

"The night of the harvest feast, you dreamed you were Summer in the godswood, didn't you?"

“丰收宴会那一晚,你梦见自己变成了神木林里的夏天,对不对?”

"Stop it!" Bran shouted.

“住嘴!”布兰叫道。

Summer slid toward the weirwood, his white teeth bared.

夏天从鱼梁木下窜出,露出洁白的牙齿。

Jojen Reed took no mind.

玖健·黎德毫不在意。

"When I touched Summer, I felt you in him.

“当时我抚摸夏天,感觉到你在他体内。

Just as you are in him now."

正如现在你也在他体内。”

"You couldn't have. I was in bed. I was sleeping."

“不可能。我当时人在床上。我正在睡觉!”

"You were in the godswood, all in grey."

“你在神木林里,全身灰毛。”

"It was only a bad dream..."

“那只是场恶梦……”

6d81800a19d8bc3ef5ba5aa2828ba61ea8d34523.jpg

Jojen stood.

玖健起立。

"I felt you. I felt you fall.

“我感觉到你的存在,感觉到你的坠落。

Is that what scares you, the falling?"

你害怕的可是这个?坠落?”

The falling, Bran thought, and the golden man, the queen's brother, he scares me too, but mostly the falling.

坠落,布兰心想,还有金色男子,王后的弟弟,不知怎地,他也让我害怕,但我最怕的还是坠落。

He did not say it, though. How could he?

这番话,他从没给别人讲过。要怎么说?

He had not been able to tell Ser Rodrik or Maester Luwin, and he could not tell the Reeds either.

他无法对罗德利克爵士和鲁温师傅说,更不能告诉黎德姐弟。

If he didn't talk about it, maybe he would forget.

如果避而不谈,也许便能遗忘。

He had never wanted to remember.

他一点也不想留住这份回忆。

It might not even be a true remembering.

那甚至根本不能算真实的记忆。

"Do you fall every night, Bran?"

“你每晚都会坠落吗,布兰?”

Jojen asked quietly.

玖健静静地问。

A low rumbling growl rose from Summer's throat, and there was no play in it.

夏天喉头发出一声隆隆的低吼,这次可不是开玩笑。

He stalked forward, all teeth and hot eyes.

他径直上前,咧牙露齿,眼睛火热。

Meera stepped between the wolf and her brother, spear in hand.

梅拉提起长矛,挡在弟弟身前。

"Keep him back, Bran."

“叫他回去,布兰。”

"Jojen is making him angry."

“是玖健惹怒了他。”

Meera shook out her net.

梅拉抖开网子。

"It's your anger, Bran," her brother said. "Your fear."

“不对,这是你的怒火,布兰,”她弟弟说,“你的恐惧。”

"It isn't. I'm not a wolf."

“不是的!我才不是狼!”

Yet he'd howled with them in the night, and tasted blood in his wolf dreams.

虽然他总在暗夜里和他们一道狂叫怒嗥,总在狼梦中和他们一起品尝鲜血。

"Part of you is Summer, and part of Summer is you.

“你的一部分是夏天,夏天的一部分是你。

You know that, Bran."

你知道的,布兰。”

Summer rushed forward, but Meera blocked him, jabbing with the three-pronged spear.

夏天猛扑上来,却被梅拉拦住,并用三叉矛戳刺回去。

The wolf twisted aside, circling, stalking.

狼扭到一边,绕着圈子,再度逼近。

Meera turned to face him.

梅拉转身面对他,

"Call him back, Bran."

“叫他回去,布兰。”

"Summer!" Bran shouted. "To me, Summer!"

“夏天!”布兰高喊,“到我这儿来,夏天!”

He slapped an open palm down on the meat of his thigh.

他伸出手掌朝大腿拍打。

His hand tingled, though his dead leg felt nothing.

掌心打得麻痛、僵死的大腿却毫无知觉。

分享到