Facebook暖心公益广告 生于疫区
日期:2020-08-27 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I was born during a quarantine.
我出生在疫情期间。
I don't remember it, of course,
当然了,我已经不记得当时的情景了,
but for my mother, it was a very difficult time.
但是,对于我的妈妈,那是一段非常困难的时间。
She told me, "It was just you and me for many months."
她告诉我,“当时好几个月的时间里就只有我和你两个人。”
But she wasn't alone. Everybody tried to do what they could to help.
但是她并不孤独,因为所有人都竭尽全力去提供帮助。
But she was also a very strong person。
同时,我的妈妈也是一个坚强的人。

Facebook暖心公益广告 生于疫区

And then it was over.
接着,疫情结束了。
We came out into a new world, my mother and me.
我和妈妈走出疫区,外面已经是一个全新的世界。
We can get through this.
我们可以共度难关。
We all have the strength to do it.
我们都有足够的力量做到这一点。
I'm 100 years old。
我今年已经100岁了。
And you just take care of that little miracle.
你现在要做的,就是照顾好那个小宝贝。
For all new moms in quarantine, you're not alone.
所有在疫区的新手妈妈们,你们并不孤独。

分享到