(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
How did you first meet Scamp the Tramp?
你是如何遇见流氓流浪汉的?
It was just like the young people on Tinder.
就像年轻人在探探上相识一样 。
When I saw Scamp on Petfinder, all of a sudden I understood what that was like.
当我在找宠物应用上看到流氓时,突然间,我明白了那是什么感觉 。
I swiped right because I fell in love with his face.
我立马就买下了它,因为我爱上了他的脸 。
What did you know about him when you adopted him?
在你领养他时,你对他有什么了解?
He’d been living on the street in Compton, California, and people were feeding him Taco Bell.
他生活在加州康普顿的大街上,人们给他吃塔可钟快餐 。
And his name was Muffin Man, which didn’t seem to fit him at all.
他的名字叫松饼人,这个名字似乎根本不适合他 。
What do you do to give him that bed head look? It’s au naturel! She says.
你是如何让他拥有这个凌乱的样子的?她说,是自然的!
He does get a mango shampoo and a coconut conditioner, but these gray dreads just appear on his head, back, and tail.
他确实用了芒果洗发水和椰子护发素,但这些灰色的发辫就自然地出现在他的头上、后背和尾巴上 。
The groomer says his hair is uncontrollable.
美容师说他的头发无法控制 。
Scamp works with you as a social therapy dog too. How do people react to his unusual looks?
流氓也作为一只社会治疗犬和你一块工作 。人们是如何看待他不寻常的外表的?
The first time he went to the senior center with me, the seniors just laughed and said, “Yvonne, what have you got there?”
我第一次带他去老年中心时,老人们就笑着说,“伊冯,你带了个什么过来?”
Then they fell in love with him. They’ll even write little adventure stories about Scamp. He just inspires people.
然后他们就爱上他了 。他们甚至写了关于流氓的小冒险故事 。他会给人带来灵感 。
Has being crowned the world’s ugliest dog changed him? He’s no longer Scamp the Tramp.
成为世界上最丑的狗改变了他吗?他不再是流氓流浪汉了 。
He’s now Scamp the Champ. Now I have to get him a new dog tag.
现在他是流氓冠军 。现在我得给他买一个新的狗牌 。
重点讲解
1.All of a sudden突然
All of a sudden she didn't look sleepy any more.
突然她看上去不再困倦了 。
2.fall in love爱上
Slowly but surely she started to fall in love with him.
虽然缓慢,但她确实开始爱上他了 。
译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载 。