英国连锁院线VUE创意广告 沉浸在故事当中
日期:2020-06-29 12:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

So, stories -- the story is that they are everywhere.
所谓的故事,现在无处不在。
You can broadcast them to the entire world from the palm of your hand.
你可以通过你的手,把它传播向全世界。
I mean, yeah, you saw a sunset, saw a dog, saw a flower.
比如说,你看到了日落,看到了一只狗,看到了一朵花。
And yes, you bought breakfast, you bought a coffee.
再比如你买了早餐,买了一杯咖啡。
You bought... a sandwich? I'll have what he's having.
你买了...这是一个三明治?我也要尝一尝他现在吃的这款。
And okay, now you can tell your stories in ten seconds, six seconds. Three-second disappearing stories?
你可以用十秒,六秒的时间讲述你的故事。总共三秒就结束的故事?
Hah, cute dog.
哈,可爱的狗狗。
But come on, to lose yourself in a story, you have to do it properly.
但是拜托,要想沉浸在故事中,你必须处理好。
And... action! Hang on.
开始!等一会儿。

英国连锁院线VUE创意广告 沉浸在故事当中

Not like that, or that, or that.
不要像这样,或是这样,或是这样。
Definitely not like that!
也肯定不是这样!
Great stories are the ones you can lose yourself in.
超棒的故事是那些你能沉浸其中的故事。
But you can't do it like that.
但是你不能像这样。
Hi, dad.
嗨,老爸。
No, to really lose yourself in a story, it means no pings, no alerts, no click me, swipe me, like mes.
不,要真正沉浸在故事中,这意味着没有撞击声,没有提醒,没有点击、滑动、点赞。
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很棒,不是吗?
Imagine what two hours feels like.
想象一下这样两个小时是什么感觉。

分享到