单身贵族案(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:雷斯垂德的困扰(5)
日期:2020-06-03 09:38

(单词翻译:单击)

"Very good, Lestrade," said Holmes, laughing. "You really are very fine indeed. Let me see it."
"妙极了,雷斯垂德,"福尔摩斯说着笑了起来,"你真不简单,让我看一下。"
He took up the paper in a listless way,
他不在意地拿起那张纸条,
but his attention instantly became riveted, and he gave a little cry of satisfaction.
但他的注意力立刻又被吸引住,并且满意地叫了一声。
"This is indeed important," said he. "Ha! you find it so?"
"这的确非常重要,"他说。"哈哈,你也发现是这么一回事了?"
"Extremely so. I congratulate you warmly."
"极其重要。我热烈地祝贺你。"

福尔摩斯探案集 单身贵族案

Lestrade rose in his triumph and bent his head to look.
雷斯垂德洋洋得意地站了起来,又低下头去看一眼。
"Why," he shrieked, "you're looking at the wrong side!"
"这是怎么一回事?"他失声地叫了起来,"你看反了!"
"On the contrary, this is the right side."
"恰恰相反,这才是正面。"
"The right side? You're mad! Here is the note written in pencil over here."
"正面?你疯了!这儿才是用铅笔写的便条。"
"And over here is what appears to be the fragment of a hotel bill, which interests me deeply."
"哦,这儿,这儿看来是一张旅馆的帐单,这使我很感兴趣。"
"There's nothing in it. I looked at it before," said Lestrade.
"那上面没有什么,我也看过。"雷斯垂德说。

分享到