哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第724期
日期:2020-05-21 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are some of the barriers that we need to overcome in order to introduce exercise regularly into our lives?
为了将定期锻炼引入我们的生活 我们要跨越怎样的障碍
First, it is painful. It's not comfortable to exercise at say 70 percent of our maximum heart rate.
首先 这是痛苦的 锻炼不是件舒服的事 比如说到达70%最大心率的锻炼
Doesn't hurt that much, but it's more comfortable to sit in front of the television or play Nintendo.
并不会很痛 但显然没有坐在电视机前 或者玩任天堂舒服
So what do we do? The first thing that we can do is divide and conquer.
那我们该怎么办 我们要做的第一件事就是把目标分割 各个攻破
One of the things that especially perfectionists do is that "OK, so I'm going to start exercising.
尤其是完美主义者会做的一件事就是 "我要开始锻炼了
And to be fit, I need to do 6 miles a day. And that's what I'm going to start running. 6 miles a day."
为了保持健康 我每天要跑六英里 所以我一开始就要每天跑六英里"
And of course what happens very quickly? The next day you get up and you are hurt.
很快会怎样呢 第二天你起床就会全身酸痛
QQ图片20191022153045_副本.jpg

But you are a perfectionist. You are tough. No pain, no gain. And you go out for a run again.
但你是个完美主义者 你很坚强 一分耕耘一分收获 于是你又出去跑步
And what happens? You hurt even more the next day. But you push through the pain.
然后会怎样呢 你第二天更疼 但你咬牙忍着疼痛
After a few weeks, you get injured. But even if you don't get injured,
几个星期之后你就会受伤 但即使你不受伤
the schema that is created in your mind about exercise is the following.
在你脑海中 关于锻炼的概念是这样的
It is "exercise equals pain". Now our mind does not like pain. And it tries to avoid pain.
锻炼就等于痛苦 我们的意识是拒绝痛苦的 它总是极力避免痛苦
So let's say you go on a holiday. You stop your exercise regime.
比如说你去度了个假 中断了你的锻炼计划
You stop your exercise regime for a week or two weeks. And you come back.
中断了一个星期或者两个星期 然后你回来了
It becomes exceedingly difficult to go back exercising.
想重新开始锻炼就变得更难
Why? Because you mind, subconscious mind says, I don't want to experience this again.
为什么 因为你的思想 你的潜意识会说 我不想再经受这个了
And it prevents you. It paralyzes you. This is very often the procrastination that comes through.
这会阻止你锻炼 使你瘫痪 这通常就是拖延症发生的时候
Because we don't want to experience that pain. A much healthier approach is to say "OK.
因为我们不想经历这种痛苦 一种更健康的方式是
So I'll start with walking for a mile. For 10 minutes, 20 minutes walk.
"我先从走路开始 走十分钟 二十分钟的路

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到