(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome back, we are here with Joe Jonas,
欢迎回来 今天乔·乔纳斯做客节目
We have been asking all of our guests if they would do a "late, late show" and tell.
我问了我们所有的嘉宾 他们是否会在深夜秀上讲点东西
Where they would share something from their home that we may otherwise never get to see.
在自己家中给我们讲点东西 在别的情况下我们不会知道的东西
Have you got something would you like to share with us?
你有要和我们分享的东西吗
Yes. I am in my office and there is plenty of stuff i can show you but i have something that is interesting here
有 我现在在我办公司 有很多东西都可以给你看 但是我有个好玩的东西
That i got as a gift when we played at the Hollywood bowl who my friend is a cigar collector.
这是我们在好莱坞剧场演出时收到的礼物 这位朋友是一个雪茄收集者
He found this and i thought it was fake when i saw it, this is a real cigar company from-- Kingston Jamaica
他发现了这个 当时我看到的时候还以为是假的 其实这家雪茄公司是真实存在的 位于牙买加的金斯敦市
It went out of business since then. And the company is called joseph Jonas.
自那时起就停业了 公司的名字叫约瑟夫·乔纳斯
Oh wow. I know it is a little, like it shows my ego that i am showing you something that has my name on it
哇哦我知道这有点 让大家看一件上面有我名字的东西 好像是在炫耀什么
But i thought it was a very interesting, weird gift to get.
我觉得这是个很有趣 很奇怪的礼物
So i keep it in this, i keep it on this little shelf here.
所以我把它放在这个小架子上
I think it is one of the most bizarre coolest things i have gotten in a long time.
我认为这是很长时间内我得到的最奇怪的好物之一了
That is a lovely thing. That is exactly what "late, late show" and tell is meant for.
好可爱的东西 这正是我们节目想要看到的东西

Reggie, do you have a question for our guest this evening?
雷吉 有没有问题问我们的客人啊
Yes, i do. Tonight's question goes to Mr. Jonas. Okay.
有啊 今天的问题问乔纳斯
If there were two parakeets that were kind of always hanging out by your window in the morning
如果早上有两只长尾小鹦鹉总是在你的窗户上玩耍
And they kept on tapping the windows with their beeks, would that be annoying?
他们不停地敲打窗户 你会不会很烦
Not necessarily. I would be pretty impressed if i saw a pair of geese outside my window.
不会的 如果我看到窗户外面有一对鹦鹉的话 我会很惊喜的
And you know what, this window actually attracts a lot of birds and there have been birds to knock their beeks on that glass.
我的窗户总是会吸引很多的鸟儿 有的鸟会啄我的窗户
So i would let them in. Actually that is the correct answer.
所以我会让他们进来 答案正确
It's absolutely correct. Please thank the wonderfully gifted Joe Jonas, everybody.
说的很对 感谢天赋满满的乔纳斯
Thanks for dialing in to the show. We really appreciate it we love you so much.
谢谢你和我们节目连线 很感谢 我们爱你
Stick around, young Blud is here with a performance when we come back.
不要走开 稍后小布拉德会带来精彩表演
