冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第568期:席恩(21)
日期:2020-04-27 15:22

(单词翻译:单击)

"I ask your pardon." Theon took the empty seat beside Asha.

“请您原谅。”席恩坐到阿莎身旁的空位。

Leaning close, he hissed in her ear, "You're in my place."

他倾前身子,靠在她耳畔嘶声道:“你抢了我的座位。”

She turned to him with innocent eyes. "Brother, surely you are mistaken.

她一脸无辜地望着他。“弟弟,你肯定搞错了。

Your place is at Winterfell." Her smile cut. "And where are all your pretty clothes?

你的座位在临冬城吧。”她坏笑着,“哟,你那些漂亮衣服哪儿去啦?

I heard you fancied silk and velvet against your skin."

听说你不是爱用丝绸羽绒打扮自己么?”

She was in soft green wool herself, simply cut, the fabric clinging to the slender lines of her body.

她穿着一身淡绿的羊毛衫,做工虽普通,不过……却愈发凸显她苗条的曲线。

"Your hauberk must have rusted away, sister," he threw back.

“哼,锁甲生锈了吧,姐姐,”他试图反击,

"A great pity. I'd like to see you all in iron."

“多可惜,你还是一身铁皮比较耐看。”

Asha only laughed. "You may yet, little brother...

阿莎一笑置之,“你会看到的,我的小弟弟……

if you think your Sea Bitch can keep up with my Black Wind."

只要你的海婊子追得上我的黑风。”

One of their father's thralls came near, bearing a flagon of wine.

父亲的奴隶提着一大壶葡萄酒上前。

"Are you drinking ale or wine tonight, Theon?" She leaned over close.

“你要葡萄酒还是麦酒,席恩?”她也倾身过来。

“你要葡萄酒还是麦酒,席恩?”她也倾身过来。.jpg


"Or is it still a taste of my mother's milk you thirst for?"

“还是你想尝尝新妈妈的乳汁呢?”

He flushed. "Wine," he told the thrall.

他脸红了。“葡萄酒,”他告诉奴隶。

Asha turned away and banged on the table, shouting for ale.

阿莎坐回去,猛敲桌子,吼着要麦酒。

Theon hacked a loaf of bread in half, hollowed out a trencher, and summoned a cook to fill it with fish stew.

席恩劈开一条面包,抓来空盘,吩咐厨子将之盛满新鲜鱼肉。

The smell of the thick cream made him a little ill, but he forced himself to eat some.

厚重的乳酪气味让他有些不适,然而他强迫自己去对付。

He'd drunk enough wine to float him through two meals.

刚才他已经喝下了平日两倍份量的酒,

分享到