士力架创意广告 修复地球
日期:2020-03-30 13:49

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Grown men ride scooters.
成年人骑滑板车。
Everyone's texting dirty pics.
每个人都在发艳照。
Babies named after produce. Hi Kale.
父母给孩子起农产品的名字。嗨,卡利(羽衣甘蓝)。
The world is out of sorts. We need to fix it quicker.
这个世界不在状态。我们需要赶快修复它。
We're gonna fix the world by feeding it SNICKERS.
我们要喂这个世界士力架来修复它。
So we're feeding the world a SNICKERS? Yep. Will it work?
所以我们要喂这个世界士力架?是的。会有用吗?
Milk keeps getting reinvented. Autocorrect is so demented.
牛奶被不断重新改造。自动校正过于疯狂。
Politics just makes us sick. Ew, yuck.
政治只会让我们生病。哦,啐。

士力架创意广告 修复地球

The surveillance state got brand new tricks.
国家监控有了全新的手段。
No we don't. Seriously. We're not spying.
不,我们没有。严肃一点。我们没有暗中监视。
The world is out of sorts. So messed up.
这个世界不在状态。简直一团糟。
We need to fix it quicker.
我们需要赶快修复它。
We're gonna fix the world by feeding it SNICKERS.
我们要喂这个世界士力架来修复它。
We're digging a huge hole. It's a huge hole.
我们正在挖一个大洞。真是一个大洞。
We're dropping it right in. Drop it in.
我们要把它放进去。放进去。
It's a dumb thing to do. So dumb.
这是一件愚蠢的事情。很愚蠢。
But if it works we all win.
但是如果有用,我们所有人都会成功。
Hey guys! What up? We're at the hole.
嗨,伙计们!怎么样?我们在洞里。
The SNICKERS hole. It's working!
士力架的洞。有效果了!

分享到