喜剧剧情电影《糊涂蛋》预告片
日期:2020-03-27 15:15

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Who wants to talk about money?
谁想谈谈关于钱的事情?
That's me, Peg Dahl.
这就是我,佩格·达尔。
The maroon suit and nurse shoes may not tell you this, but I'm a hustler.
栗色西装和护士鞋可能不会告诉你这些,但我其实是个骗子。
Anyone need any tickets?
有人要票吗?
I wouldn't screw you over, I'm a Bills fan. Ma'am.
我不会耍你的,我是比尔斯的粉丝。女士。
I'm making lots of friends in here.
我在这里交了很多朋友。
I'm going to break your tiny little ass in two.
我要把你的小屁股劈成两半。
It's not that bad.
没那么糟糕嘛。
Oh my god. What? You got in.
哦,我的上帝。怎么了?你被录取了。
We can't pay for this.
我们支付不起的。
I wanna stop trying not to be poor, and start trying to get rich.
我不想再继续为不成为穷人而努力,我要开始为变得富有而努力。
What's the difference between a hooker and a debt collector?
妓女和收债人有什么区别?
I like this joke.
我喜欢这个笑话。
A hooker takes your money before screwing ya.
妓女在骗你之前会先拿走你的钱。
I get it. Are you a debt collector?
我明白了。你是收债人吗?

喜剧剧情电影《糊涂蛋》预告片

I'm relieving people with the burden of debt.
我在减轻人们的债务负担。
Listen up ass bags, we've got a new number one.
听着,混蛋们,我们有了新的收债冠军。
There's an amazing feeling you get when you find your true calling.
当你找到真正属于自己的职业的时候,你会有一种奇妙的感觉。
Clearing your debt will decrease your stress, which will absolutely increase your milk supply.
还清你的债务会减少你的压力,这绝对会增加你的牛奶供应。
It was time to become my own boss. Always thinking bigger. Bigger?
该是我自己当老板的时候了。总是往更大的方面去想。更大的?
We were raking it in. Hallelujah.
我们赚了不少钱。哈利路亚。
Cash defies, sister.
现金落空,姐们儿。
They're shaking in their boots because they know we're the best, and we're going to put them out of business.
他们害怕得发抖,因为他们知道我们是最好的,我们要让他们破产。
This is war.
这是一场战争。
Don't you think its time you settle down?
难道你不认为是你该安定下来的时候了吗?
Ma, in my two decades on this earth, have I ever seemed like the settling type?
妈,在我这二十年的人生中,我有过看起来是个安于现状的人的时候吗?
You're stressed.
你压力太大了。
Gosh! If it had to be war, I was gonna win it.
天啊!如果一定要有一场战争,我一定会赢。
No threats, no intimidation.
没有威胁,没有恐吓。
Are you trying to go back to prison?
你是想重新回到监狱吗?
I'm going to kill you!
我要杀了你!
Why didn't you tell me about this little angel?
为什么你没有跟我提过这个小天使?

分享到