(单词翻译:单击)
The Players Championship on the PGA Tour started today.
球员锦标赛今天打响
This is...I'm so happy we did this. And even though there won't be any spectators this year,
所以,我们很高兴可以这么做,即使今年不会有太多观众
it still looks like it's gonna be a great tournament. We wanted to do something really fun with the pros.
但看起来还将是不错的锦标赛,我们希望和这些专业运动员做一些有趣的事情
So we gave them a bunch of weird phrases and asked them to sneak thos phrases into their interview as casually as possible.
所以我们给了他们一些怪异的句子,让他们将句子穿插在采访中,越自然越好
No one knew we were doing this. Here, check it out. It's time for Drop It In.
没人知道我们这么做,来看看,又到了“植入句子”环节
Drop it in, drop it in. Drop, drop, drop it in, yeah.
植入句子,植入句子,植入句子,植入句子,耶耶
12th hole right here at TPC Sawgrass. What's your strategy when you get up to that tee?
在TPC高尔夫球场的第12洞,那洞球你使用了什么策略呢?
Yeah, so, some guys lay up. We like to play it aggressive. Hit driver.
没错,一些人打出了安全距离,但我们希望打得有侵略性一点,用1号木杆
You know, you get a chance to make eagle. My caddy and I's philosophy on that hole is don't slap a pig if you don't want to hear it oink.
这样你就有机会打出老鹰球,我的球童和我的策略是,如果你不想听到猪哼唧,那就不要拍打它
It's, like, you know... My putting looks good. I'm not making enough putts, or, like, you know,
其实很像...我的推杆看上去不错,但是力度不够,或者说...
I'm driving it pretty good. My irons are pretty good, but let's get them a little bit better.
我在1号杆的击打还是不错的,我的击球还是不错的,但需要再更好一点
You know, I mean, sometimes you just got to refry your own beans, you know?
你知道,有时你需要重新炸菜豆,知道吗?
Plenty of water. Lot of bunkers, a lot of funky little ones.
很多水,很多沙坑,很多发霉的小东西
And honestly, I'm not happy unless there's sand in my pants.
说实话,我不高兴,除非我的裤子里面有沙子
This year, I think I'm really good also at 10 feet. I'm playing really good.
今年,我觉得在10英尺上做的也很不错,我打的很好
You know, sometimes you just need to be...you know, just need to butter your putter a little bit.
你知道,有时候你只需要,需要在你的推杆上抹点黄油
Just need to be nice to it. I had a big putt on 12 for birdie and another big putt on 15 after a great six iron.
需要对它好一点,我在12洞使用推杆,然后打出了小鸟球,然后再15洞的时候也是推杆,用的是六号铁
So, yeah, I like big putts and I cannot lie.
所以没错,我喜欢推杆,我不能说谎
It's an extremely tough week. You know what they say about the rough.
本周真的很艰难,你知道他们都在谈论艰难
That's where the four leaf clovers are, so...
但也是幸运草的所在地,所以...
Any last questions for Brooks. Alright, Brooks. Thanks so much for your time. Thanks. Snail Jellyfish.
对布鲁克斯的最后一个问题,好吧,布鲁克斯,谢谢你的时间,感谢,蜗牛水母
And do you have time for a couple more? No. Sorry. My table's ready at Chili's.
你还有时间再回答几个问题吗?对不起,我的桌子已经为奇利斯餐厅准备好了
Did Fallon put you up to the whole, I like big putts line?
肥伦让你说的这一切,我喜欢大力推赶?
No. Jimmy didn't. No. That was..I don't think Jimmy even could have came up with that line.
没有,吉米没让我说,没有,我不认为他能想到这种句子
Ooh! Ooh! Oh! Those were great. Thank you, Rory.
哦哦哦,很棒,谢谢罗丽