冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第543期:琼恩(29)
日期:2020-03-09 18:50

(单词翻译:单击)

"Very good. See that my horse is saddled and ready. I mean for us to ride within the hour.
“好,好。去把我的马鞍配妥当,我打算即刻动身。
Have you eaten? Craster serves plain fare, but filling."
吃过了吗?卡斯特这儿食物普通,分量倒足。”
I will not eat Graster's food, he decided suddenly.
我不能吃卡斯特的东西,他突然下了决心。
"I broke my fast with the men, my lord." Jon shooed the raven off Longclaw.
“我和弟兄们一起用过早餐了,大人。”琼恩把乌鸦从长爪上赶开,
The bird hopped back to Mormont's shoulder, where it promptly shat.
鸟儿飞回熊老的肩膀,迅速拉出一堆屎。
"You might have done that on Snow instead of saving it for me," the Old Bear grumbled. The raven quorked.
“留给我干嘛?在琼恩那儿方便了不就好?”熊老抱怨,乌鸦尖叫回应。
He found Sam behind the hall, standing with Gilly at the broken rabbit hutch.
他在屋后找到山姆,对方正站在破损的兔笼前与吉莉谈话。
869780 (1)_副本.jpg
She was helping him back into his cloak, but when she saw Jon she stole away.
女人帮他穿回斗篷,当她回头发现琼恩,却连忙逃开。
Sam gave him a look of wounded reproach. "I thought you would help her."
山姆给了他一个受伤的表情,“我以为你会帮她。”
"And how was I to do that?" Jon said sharply. "Take her with us, wrapped up in your cloak? We were commanded not to— "
“怎么帮?”琼恩尖刻地说,“把她包进你的斗篷,然后带她一起走?别忘了,我们奉命不得与——”
"I know," said Sam guiltily, "but she was afraid. I know what it is to be afraid. I told her..." He swallowed.
“我知道,”山姆愧疚地说,“但她真的好害怕。我明白恐惧的滋味,所以我告诉她……”他嗫嚅着。
"What? That we'd take her with us?"
“告诉她什么?告诉她我们要带她一起走?”
Sam's fat face blushed a deep red. "On the way home." He could not meet Jon's eyes. "She's going to have a baby."
山姆的胖脸胀成紫红。“只是回程时顺路带她而已,”他不敢看琼恩的眼睛,“她快生孩子了。”
"Sam, have you taken leave of all your sense? We may not even return this way.
“山姆,你完全丧失理智了吗?我们连回程走不走这条路都不知道。
And if we do, do you think the Old Bear is going to let you pack off one of Craster's wives?"
就算会经过这儿,你以为熊老会准我们偷走卡斯特的老婆?”

分享到