哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第650期
日期:2020-03-04 08:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

In arguments, in discussions, perfectionists are defensive.
在争论和讨论中 完美主义者都有自卫性
Why? Because a criticism is by definition a deviation from a straight line.
为什么 因为批评在定义上就是一种对于完美的直线方式的偏离
It's imperfection. It's a daint. It's something that maybe I'm not doing perfectly well.
这就是不完美 是一种挑刺 就是我没做得完美的事情
And we don't like deviations from a schema we have.
我们都不喜欢偏离我们所持基模的东西
Remember, the mind doesn't like when there is an inconsistency between what is inside and what is outside.
记住了 我们的心是不喜欢内在与外在之间的脱节的
We want there to be a balance, congruence. We don't like desinence.
我们需要的是平衡 一致 我们不喜欢横生枝节
And if what we have in mind is the perfecionist schema, the criticism is a deviation from it.
而如果我们心中抱有的是完美主义基模 而批评又是对其的偏离
And then we become defensive.
那我们就会变得有自卫性
275C15D9E06AC7E8DB9F95FE1C7D8EB9_副本.png

Again, something that I experience numerously times; something that I'm working on constantly.
这是我多次有所感受的 并且也是我一直在努力解决的
In addition, or in constrast, a person committed to excellence is open,
附带一提 或者说是正好相反 一个追求卓越的人是心胸开阔的
is welcoming of suggestions and criticisms at times.
他会欢迎时不时的建议与批评
It doesn't mean that he or she enjoys it, but he or she understands that it's necessary,
这不是说他或者她喜欢这样 而是他或她明白这是必要的
that it's an important part of growth, of development.
这是成长与发展的重要部分
Perfectionist focuses on the half empty part of the glass.
完美主义者只注意到空着的那半个杯子
Why? Because a perfectionist is obssessed by failure, obssessed by deviations from that straight narrow.
为什么 因为完美主义者为失败所困扰 被对直线完美方式的偏离所困扰
And whatever it is, what are obssessed with by definition is what we constantly focus on.
而不管是什么 困扰我们的 就是我们所关注的
So he or she constantly fosues on what is not working, on potential failures or actual failures.
他或她一直关注未能达成的东西 关注潜在的可能失败或者是真正的失败

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到