恐怖剧情电影《隐身人》预告片
日期:2020-01-29 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

As the attorney representing Adrian's trust, I'm required to read a prepared statement.
作为艾卓安信任的律师,我需要宣读一份事先声明。
Cecilia, although our relationship was far from perfect
西西莉亚,虽然我们的关系并不是那么好,
I thought that you would talk to me rather than run away.
我以为你还是会和我谈谈,而不是逃走。
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Open the door!
把门打开!
What happened to him?
他出了什么事?
He cut his wrists.
他割腕自杀了。
Per his final wishes, you're getting five million dollars.
根据他的遗愿,你将得到500万美元。
Contingent of course on the fine print. You can't be ruled to be mentally incompetent.
当然,这要视其中的细则而定。你不能被裁定为精神不健全。
It just doesn't make any sense. What?
这根本说不通。怎么了?
Adrian wouldn't kill himself.
艾卓安根本不会自杀的。
Listen, you're getting your freedom back, OK? Don't let him haunt you. Hello?
听着,你又重获自由了。别让他缠着你了。是谁?
I'm scared.
我很害怕。
You don't have to be scared of him anymore.
你不必再害怕他了。
He was a sociopath. Completely in control of everything.
他是个反社会者。想要完全掌控一切。
He said that wherever I went, he would find me.
他说过无论我走到哪里,他都会找到我。
Walk right up to me, and I wouldn't be able to see him.
径直朝我走来,然后我就看不见他了。
You OK?
你还好吧?

恐怖剧情电影《隐身人》预告片

Someone's sitting in that chair.
有人坐在那张椅子上。
I found something that can prove what I'm experiencing.
我找到了能证明我正在经历的东西。
You need help. Adrian is dead.
你需要帮助。艾卓安已经死了。
I went to his house today. He's not dead.
我今天去了他家。他并没有死。
I have a pile of ashes in a box that would disagree with you.
我这里的一盒骨灰能证明你是错的。
He has figured out a way to be invisible.
他找到了一种隐身的方法。
The only thing more brilliant than inventing something that makes you invisible
唯一比发明让你能隐身的东西更聪明的事,
is coming up with the perfect way to torture you, even in death.
就是想出一个折磨你的完美方法,即使是人死了。
Adrian's true genius was how he got in people's heads.
艾卓安真正的天才之处在于,他会让人们发疯。
Don't come any closer! Hey!
别再靠近了!嘿!
I'm not crazy. Please listen to me!
我没有疯。请听我说!
You're saying the person trying to kill you is in the room right now, but we can't see him?
你是说,要杀你的人现在就在房间里,而我们却看不到他?
He's listening.
他在听我们说话。
Where are you? Where are you? Show yourself! Come on!
你在哪里?你在哪里?现身吧!来吧!
Do it! There you are.
动手吧!你在这里。

分享到