(单词翻译:单击)
Psych2Go is a digital media organization that raises mental health awareness
Psych2go是一个数字媒体组织,通过一种易接受吸引人的方式
by presenting psychological topics in a digestible and relatable manner.
讲述心理学话题并以此提高人们的心理健康意识 。
Please share our content with those who need it. It's a great way to support us as well.
请和需要的人分享我们的视频,这也是支持我们的好方式 。
Trauma is difficult to deal with, whether it's emotional, mental, physical, or sexual.
创伤是很难处理的,无论是情感上的、精神上的、身体上的,还是性上的 。
You go through life believing you have overcome it, only to exhibit unhealthy behaviors as an adult.
你终其一生都相信自己已经克服了它,但成年后却表现出不健康的行为 。
If you're not careful, you'll stick to these behaviors for the rest of your life, unless you confront the past head on,
一个不小心,你余生都将胶着于这些行为,除非直面过去,
by allowing yourself to feel, expressing your emotions, processing them, and then letting them go.
让自己去感受,表达你的情绪,处理它们,然后放手 。
It's ok to look back, but don't stay there. The following is a list of behaviors adults have after going through childhood trauma.
回顾过去是可以的,但不要停留在过去 。以下是成年人在经历童年创伤后的一系列行为 。
1. Becoming overwhelmed by fear.
1. 被恐惧所包围 。
You believe playing it safely is the best option, convincing yourself with lies.
你相信安全是最好的选择,于是用谎言来说服自己 。
The problem here is that you're preventing yourself from living fully and pursuing your dreams.
这里的问题是你在阻止自己充实地生活和追求你的梦想 。
2. Becoming passive-aggressive.
2. 变得具有被动攻击性 。
Trauma has taught you to defend yourself by going around the problem instead of confronting it.
创伤教会你通过逃避问题来保护自己 。
You repress your emotions and anger. In time, all those bottled up emotions start to slowly come out.
你压制了自己的情感和愤怒 。随着时间的推移,所有那些压抑的情绪开始慢慢地释放出来 。
Some of you may think you're avoiding negativity, when in fact, you're avoiding your emotions.
有些人可能认为你在避免消极情绪,但事实上,你在避免自己的情绪 。
3. Overprotecting yourself.
3.过度保护自己 。
You believe that everyone in your life will eventually betray you, in one way or another.
你认为生命中的每个人最终都会以这样或那样的方式背叛你 。
This prevents you from having fulfilling relationships 'Cause you're starving yourself from true connection.
这阻碍了你实现人际关系,因为你让自己远离了真正的人际关系 。
Just because you've been hurt in the past by people, doesn't mean that everyone has ill intentions.
你在过去被别人伤害过并不意味着每个人都有这种病态的目的 。
4. Self-victimization.
4.将自己变成受害者 。
When a person becomes used to being the victim, it becomes part of their identity.
当一个人习惯扮演受害者时,这种身份就成为他们的一部分 。
It's been engraved in their mind, and sadly, embracing this identity will affect all aspects of their life.
这已经铭刻在他们的脑海里,可悲的是,接受这个身份将影响他们生活的方方面面 。
It doesn't allow you to move forward. You're not a victim, you're a survivor.
它会让你止步不前 。你并不是一名受害者,你是幸存者 。
5.Preparing for problems.
5. 为问题做准备 。
You unconsciously believe the same problem will re-emerge, even though the traumatic event happened long ago.
你不自觉地相信同样的问题会再次出现,即使创伤事件发生在很久以前 。
Living like this prevent you from being present, and truly having fun with your loved ones.
这样的生活方式会妨碍你活在当下,妨碍你和你所爱的人真正享受快乐 。
6. Forgetting big chunks of your life.
6. 忘记生活中重要的事情 。
An upbringing full of trauma can lead you to forget moments of your life. It's called blacking out.
充满创伤的成长经历会让你忘记生活中的一些时刻 。
You may have a hard time remembering what happened, and it can be distressing when people remember things that you can't.
你可能很难记住发生了什么,当别人记住你记不住的事情时,你会感到痛苦 。
But there are methods of therapy that may be able to help you remember, if, or when, you're ready.
但一些治疗方法或许能够帮助你记住 。
7. Feeling incomplete.
7. 感觉不完整 。
Those of you who've been through severe trauma end up feeling as if a part of you is missing.
那些经历过严重创伤的人,最后会觉得自己缺失了一部分 。
Trauma can leave you feeling disconnected with life- it's a survival mechanism, a sort of disassociation.
创伤会让你感觉与生活脱节——这是一种生存机制,一种脱节 。
To survive, you build yourself a character, or story, that you thrive on, making it difficult for you to discover who you truly are.
为了生存,你给自己塑造了一个性格或故事,让自己茁壮成长,这让你很难发现真正的自己 。
8. Being attracted to unhealthy situations.
8. 被不健康的情景所吸引 。
Sometimes, you unconsciously look for people who have the same traits as your abuser or abusers.
有时,你会下意识地寻找那些和你的施虐者或施虐者有相同特征的人 。
Therefore, you may end up in a relationship or situation that is eerily similar to your past experience.
因此,你可能会陷入一段与你过去经历极其相似的关系或处境 。
This doesn't mean that you're looking for trouble, it's just your brain's way of attaching itself to similar circumstances.
这并不意味着你是在找麻烦,这只是你的大脑将自己与类似的情况联系在一起的方式 。
9. Looking for external validation.
9. 寻求外部验证 。
Growing up in an abusive household can leave you feeling insecure.
成长在一个会遭受虐待的家庭里会让你没有安全感 。
Trauma can impact you in such a way that as an adult you look for other peoples validation,
创伤会以这样一种方式影响你:作为一个成年人,你会寻找他人的认可,
such as your boss's approval, or likes from friends on social media. You're just yearning to feel wanted.
比如上级的认可或是社交媒体中朋友的点赞 。你只是渴望被需要 。
It's difficult to move forward in life after experiencing childhood trauma.
在经历了童年的创伤后,很难在生活中前进 。
And keep in mind you don't have to continue living that way. Talk to a close friend or family member. Ask for help and guidance.
要记住,你不必这样活着 。和好朋友或家人谈谈 。寻求帮助和引导 。
Overcoming trauma isn't gonna happen in a day, but I can assure you, fighting for a better life is worth it, and it is possible.
克服创伤不能一蹴而就,但我可以向大家保证,为了更好的生活而奋斗是值得的,也是可能的 。
Do you relate to these point? If so, let me know in the comment section down below.
你有以上行为吗?如果有,请在下方评论告知 。