(单词翻译:单击)
Well, you guys, everyone is still talking about the situation overseas.
朋友们,人们还在谈论着海外的情况 。
Tensions are high, both sides are upset. No one knows what's coming.
紧张状况激增,两边都感到不安,没人知道接下来会发生什么 。
Of course, I'm talking about Harry, Meghan, and the royal family. That's right.
当然,我们在谈论的是哈利和梅根,皇室,没错 。
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are stepping back from their roles, and they actually made the announcement on Instagram.
哈利王子和梅根退出皇室家族,他们实际上是在Instagram上发表了该声明 。
Yeah, you could tell the Queen was surprised. Check out her comment. Yeah.
没错,你可以知道女王非常惊讶,来看看她的评论,没错 。
Speaking of the royals, I want to say happy birthday to Kate Middleton.
说到皇室,我非常想说凯特生日快乐 。
Of course, Kate goes by the Duchess of Cambridge, along with her new title from the Queen, the one who is still in the will.
当然,凯特的名字是剑桥公爵,还有女王的新头衔,这个头衔还在那人的遗嘱里 。
Well, back in Washington, President Trump was speaking at the White House
回到华盛顿方面,小特总统在白宫发表讲话,
and he suggested a new name for NATO that includes the Middle East. Take a look at this.
他建议给宇航局一个新名字,包括中东的名字,来看看 。
And I actually had a name NATO, right? And then you have M.E., Middle East.
我们其实有一个名字,叫宇航局对吗?然后是ME,代表中东的意思 。
You'll call it NATO-ME. I said, what a beautiful name. NATO-ME. I'm good at names.
我们可以称之为宇航局-中东,这是个多美的名字,宇航局-中东,我很擅长起名字 。
What? God. Trump was like, NATO-ME. It's named after my favorite actress...Nato-me Watts.
啥?天啊,小特在说宇航局-中东,这是以我最喜欢的女演员命名的,宇航局-中东·瓦茨 。
This morning, Trump got some attention for tweeting, Stock market at all-time high. How are your 409(k)s doing?
今天早上,小特因为推特而引起了关注,股票市场达到史上最高点,你的409k退休计划如何了?
409. How are your 409(k)s? He later bragged that the stock market kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
409k退休计划如何了?他随后吹捧到股票市场杀死了99.9%的细菌和病毒 。
Some entertainment news...earlier tonight it was round three of Jeopardy's Greatest of All Time tournament.
一些娱乐新闻,今晚早些时候将是时尚最火爆的Jeopardy智利竞赛的第三轮 。
It was a strange night of TV on ABC. It started off with an hour of Jeopardy! followed by a two-hour special on Jeffrey Epstein.
ABC的晚间节目都很奇怪,先是一个小时的Jeopardy智力节目,然后是两个小时的杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的特别节目,
The night went from, Kids come in and learn something to Kids, got out of the room now! Get out!
晚上就是这样的,孩子来过来学点东西,到孩子出去,赶快出去,滚!
Guys, this is going viral. Kim Kardashian posted a video online where she gave a tour of her refrigerator.
朋友们,这个很火爆,金·卡戴珊公布了网络视频,她带大家参观了一下她的冰箱 。
A lot of people are shocked at how big it is. Take a look.
许多人对巨型冰箱惊讶不已,来看看 。
I have a walk-in refrigerator where we keep all of our fresh organic produce.
我有一个无需预约的冰箱,将所有的新鲜有机产品放在里面 。
New Yorkers saw that and were like, That's not a fridge. That's a three-bedroom apartment.
纽约客看到后说,这不是冰箱,这是一个三居室住宅 。
In New York City, that's a three-bedroom...Wow! Her fridge is so big,
在纽约,这是一个三居室,哦哦,她的冰箱超大,
that's where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are moving. Really?
这也是哈里王子和梅根移居的地方,真的吗?
Look at the size of that thing. She must have a huge 409(k).
看看东西的尺寸呀,她一定有一个巨型的409(k)退休计划 。
Finally, I read about a White Claw factory that's opening in Arizona. Or as...
最后,我听说亚利桑那有了白爪工厂,或者说...
Or as students at Arizona Stat are calling it, church. Guys, we have a great show.
就像亚利桑那学生所说的,教堂,朋友们,今晚的节目很精彩 。