英美合拍剧集《贝尔格拉维亚》预告片
日期:2020-01-09 18:11

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

We chose a life of lies. Now those lies have returned to haunt us.
我们当初选择了充满谎言的人生。现在这些谎言反过头来困扰我们了。
Do we have the right to hide from her that she has a grandson?
我们有权向她隐瞒她有一个孙子吗?
We've hidden it for more than a quarter of a century.
我们已经隐瞒了超过25年了。
He's been told his father died in battle and his mother in childbirth, all of which is true.
他被告知自己的父亲死于战争,母亲死于分娩,这些都是真的。
Do you ever wonder what he'd be like now?
你有没有想过他现在会是什么样子?
You look as if you've seen a ghost. Are you alright?
你看起来就像见了鬼魂一样。你还好吗?
You remind me of someone I used to know.
你让我想起了我的一个故人。

英美合拍剧集《贝尔格拉维亚》预告片

The secret that she's not telling, find out what it is.
她没有告诉我的秘密,弄清楚是什么。
I mean... it's more persuasive.
我的意思是...那会更有说服力。
I would fight dragons if I thought I might have a chance of winning your heart.
如果我有机会赢得你的心,我愿意和恶龙决斗。
Supposing you should want to make it happen?
你也是这么想的吧?
I do want to make it happen.
我的确是这么想的。
You will marry John Bellasis.
你要嫁给约翰·贝拉西斯。
Let's run away together.
我们一起私奔吧。
What is the secret you're not telling me?
你不告诉我的秘密到底是什么?
It seems I'm in possession of a secret. Yes.
看起来我掌握了一个秘密。是啊。

分享到