(单词翻译:单击)
Go on, go on, git. Oh, my gosh.
走吧,走吧,少不更事的人,老天啊 。
Go on, Go on, git, shovels. You've been getting a free pas for far too long.
走吧,走吧,少不更事的人,铲子,很久以来你都可以出入任何地方 。
But it's time somebody says it like it is. You're just big spoons for dirt. Now, go on, git,
但终于有人说出了你的本质,你就是一个铲泥土的大勺子,走吧,少不更事的人 。
and take your rakes with you. We all know they're just ground combs.
带着你的耙子走人,我们都知道它们只是地里的梳子 。
Go on, git, New Year's resolutions. You're telling me I have to start eating more vegetable
走吧,少不更事的人,新年决心,你告诉我要开始多吃蔬菜了,
just because the Earth spun all the way around the sun again?
只是因为地球再次始终围绕着太阳旋转?
Big deal, New Year's resolutions. I'm gonna say to you what the police said to me when I drove my tractor on the highway
新年决心很重要,我要告诉你警察那天告诉我的,那天我在高速驾驶拖拉机,
so I could get to Benihana before 5:00 p.m. Go on, git.
这样我就可以在下午五点前抵达Benihana餐厅,走吧,少不更事的人 。
Oh, no. Go on, git. You might have hay fever. Go on, git. This one splintered off a little.
老天啊,走吧,少不更事的人,你回头得花粉热了,走吧,少不更事的人,这一个好像有点断了 。
Go on, git, $300 coffee makers they sell at Starbucks.
走吧,少不更事的人,星巴克售卖300美元的咖啡制作机 。
You know the only reason I'm at Starbucks is cause I don't want to make my own coffee, right?
你知道我去星巴克的唯一原因是不想自己煮咖啡,对吗?
What's your end game here, that I buy one of those things and never come to Starbucks again?
你们到底想怎样,你让我买咖啡制作机,然后从此不再来?
Boy howdy, that's a bad business strategy. That's a 2%, no-foam, half-caff, triple-pump git!
老天啊,这是一个失败的商业策略,这是一个2%的无泡沫,少一半咖啡因的三缸泵傻子 。
I'm...Go on, git...God. hockey pucks. Y'all know you're just hamburgers I can't eat.
走吧,少不更事的人,老天,冰球,你们都知道你就是一个我无法食用的汉堡 。
You can't fool me twice. Now, go on, git.
你不能骗我两次,走吧,少不更事的人 。
Go on, git, yogurts that spray a littl yogurt when you open them up.
走吧,少不更事的人,酸奶,打开瓶盖时会倒出一点酸奶 。
I shouldn't have to call in the yogurt bomb squad every time I want to enjoy some Chobani
我不用每次都找来酸奶爆炸小队,尤其当我想享受乔巴尼酸奶时,
while riding my horse Chobani. That's right, I named my horse Chobani.
一边喝一边骑着我的乔巴尼马,没错,我给我的马起名字叫作乔巴尼 。
No, not after the yogurt Chobani, after my friend Terry Chobani.
不,不是因为乔巴尼酸奶,而是因为我的朋友特利·乔巴尼 。
Now git, spraying yogurt. Git. Terry...You named your horse Chobani?
少不更事的人,喷洒酸奶,傻子特利,你给你的马命名为乔巴尼?
Oh, my God. Go on, git, baby pandas! Nah, I'm just playing with you. You can stay.
走吧,少不更事的人,走吧,刚出生的熊猫,啊,我在和你玩,你可以待在这里 。
I love you, baby pandas. Come on back. I love you. Go on, git, Hamburger Helper hand.
我爱你,小熊猫,回来啊,我爱你,走吧,少不更事的人,汉堡好帮手 。
I sure do appreciate all that you do for ground beef, but let's face it,
我非常感谢你做的牛肉末,但让我们诚实面对,
you're an abomination, an affront to nature. What are you, anyway..
你是个令人憎恶的东西,是对自然的冒犯,你到底是什么东西?
An oven mitt that wished to be a real boy?
微波炉大手套,想成为真正的男孩?
Makes me ill to think about you. I'd give you the middle finger but you wouldn't even know what that is,
我一想到你就恶心,我会给你竖中指,但你甚至不知道那是啥意思,
cause you don't have one. I hate you, Hamburger Helper hand.
因为你就没有中指,我讨厌你汉堡好帮手 。
I hate you. Git. It's hard to see them go, but I'm glad I got it out of my system.
我讨厌你,少不更事的人,看你们离去让我很痛苦,但我很高兴你们出山了 。