(单词翻译:单击)
What if we were to redefine the relationship we have with sharks, to one based on scientific fact, reality, and logic,
如果我们重新定义人类与鲨鱼之间的关系会怎么样,基于科学、事实和逻辑,
rather than the current one, based off of limited and biased information?
而不是像现在一样基于有限的有偏向性的信息去定义?
I want to talk about how changing the way we perceive sharks and interact with them
我想聊一聊如果改变我们看待鲨鱼和与他们交流的方式,
could change our environment, economies, and lives for the better.
会怎样改变我们的环境、经济,以及会怎样让我们生活的更好。
But first, I want to introduce you to someone who has positively influenced and inspired my life's work, passion, and focus.
但首先,我想给你们介绍这位,她影响和鼓舞了我的工作、热情和关注对象。
She's intelligent, she's graceful, beautiful, efficient,
她聪明、优雅、美丽、高效,
but what I admire her most for is her very important work and role.
但我最喜欢的是她重要的工作和扮演的角色。
What most people don't know is that without her work and influence, none of our lives would be the same.
大部分人不知道的是,没有她的工作和影响,我们所有人的生活都会不同。
And I wanted to describe her to you first, before I showed you her photo,
在展示她的照片之前,我想先描述一下她,
because I've come to find that, oftentimes, we make snap judgments, prejudice, based off of very little factual information.
因为我发现人们常常容易因为虚假的信息做出仓促的判断和产生偏见。
I've personally found this because oftentimes I'm judged solely off of my appearance or work as a professional model,
我发现这一点是因为别人也常常因为我的外表或者我职业模特的工作就对我下定义,
rather than my primary work in science, conservation, and business.
而不是根据我在科学、环境保护和商业方面的工作。
So, please keep in mind the truth that often there's more than meets the eye,
所以请记住一个事实,真相往往比你看见的要多,
and when you take time to get to know someone and better understand them, maybe you can better value them.
当你花时间去了解一个人,去更好的理解他,也许你可以更好地评价他。
And sometimes it's a little more interesting than you think too.
有时候这会比你想象的更有趣一些。
So, without further ado, my beautiful role model, Bella, which means beautiful,
言归正传,这就是我美丽的模特,贝拉,这个名字的意思是美丽,
and yes, she's a great white shark, or more accurately termed, a white shark, Carcharodon carcharias.
对,她是一只大白鲨,或者换个更精确的术语,白鲨,食人鲨。
Now, I know you might just be noticing her nice teeth and thinking something along the lines of "monster,"
我知道你们可能注意到了她美丽的牙齿把她划到了怪物那一类,
but tonight, put your prior beliefs about sharks on hold, while I explain why Bella is an ideal role model,
但今晚,在我解释为什么贝拉是个理想模特的同时,请先把你们先前对鲨鱼的看法放到一边,
why we should seriously take action to redefine the relationship we have with these animals,
为什么我们要去重新定义我们和这些动物之间的关系,
to one based on scientific fact, to that or reality, rather than appearances, snap judgments, and fictitious Hollywood movies.
基于科学和事实,而不是她们的外表、急于作出的判断以及好莱坞的科幻片。
Bella and her kind are extremely intelligent.
贝拉和她的族群非常聪明。
I've observed her, and her kind, outsmarting even humans within a matter of moments by adapting her behavior even in novel situations.
我观察到她和她的族群在适应新环境方面表现地甚至比人类还要聪明。
This ability to quickly adapt has likely led to sharks' resilience over time.
这种能力使鲨鱼形成了长期以来的适应性。
They evolved before dinosaurs, before trees.
他们比恐龙和树进化的更早。
They evolved two more known sensory systems than we even have
他们进化出了比人类还多两个的感官系统,
to aid them a high level of efficiency in their very important role in the ecosystems,
帮助他们给在生态系统中扮演的角色提高效率,
shaping, influencing them, and making them stronger, and better.
帮助塑造,影响他们,让他们更强大。
Now, even though they are highly cognitive, cautious, and take in multiple factors before they take action,
尽管他们感知能力很强,很谨慎,并且在采取行动前会考虑多种因素,
it is true that on rare, rare, rare, much more rare, occasions than we make mistakes,
在极少、极少的情况下,就像人类,
sharks do make mistakes, and, unfortunately, someone does get bit.
鲨鱼也会犯错,不幸的人被咬伤。
Still, considering the millions of people that enter the water, the oceans, every single day,
但想想每天进入海洋水域的数百万人,
and the average number of fatalities is five to seven ...
而平均死亡人数只有5到7个...
Now, I feel extremely lucky.
我觉得自己很幸运。
I get to spend almost every single day diving with sharks,
我基本上每一天都要和鲨鱼一起潜水,
over 30 different species around the world on a diversity of research programs and conservation campaigns.
在我参与的调研项目和环保活动中,有30多种不同的鲨鱼参与其中。
My work in marine biology focuses on ethology, which is animal behavior and psychology,
海洋生物学中我研究的是动物行为学,即动物的行为和心理,
and cognitive ecology, where I study the way the animals interact with one another and their environment.
以及认知生态学,这门学科研究的是动物之间如何交流以及如何与环境交流。
I've come to observe and learn some of the most fascinating things I wish I had more time to share with you tonight.
我观察和学习到很多令人兴奋的事情,真希望今晚有更多时间可以和大家分享。
But in my limited time with you, what I've come to appreciate, what I feel is most important and urgent,
但在这有限的时间里,我认识到的,我的感觉更加重要和紧急,
and if I could speak up for sharks, what I'd want to share with you,
如果我可以为鲨鱼发言,我想跟你们分享的是
is their very important role and work, and how it affects all of our lives.
他们扮演的重要角色和他们的工作,以及这些是如何影响我们的生活的。
Essentially, imagine sharks as the ocean's immune system, the white blood cells.
至关重要的一点是,把鲨鱼当作海洋的免疫系统也就是白细胞。
They pick up the dead, dying, weak, sick, injured animals,
他们吸收了死亡的、垂死的、病弱的、受伤的动物,
leaving only the healthiest to reproduce, keeping lower trophic levels and populations in balance.
留下健康的再进行繁衍,保持水体的低营养化和海洋生物数量平衡。
We all rely on our immune systems, and the scientific evidence for the importance of sharks is mounting.
我们都依赖于免疫系统,证明鲨鱼重要性的科学证据也越来越多。
There are so many studies that show one after the other that the removal of sharks has environmental and economic negative impacts
越来越多的研究表明,杀掉鲨鱼会对环境和经济造成负面影响。
Ransom A Myers, Bascompete -- effects all the way down to coral reef systems.
兰瑟姆·A·迈尔斯说,这种影响会一直波及到珊瑚礁系统。
The removal of sharks has been attributed with starvation.
杀死鲨鱼会导致饥饿。
Throughout the respected scientific community, there's no denying the importance of sharks,
科学界的一些权威机构表明,鲨鱼的重要性不容否认,
their effects on our environments, our economies, even the air that we breathe.
他们对我们的环境、经济甚至我们呼吸的空气都有影响。
70-80% of the air we rely on to continue living comes from our oceans.
我们赖以生存的空气有70%-80%都来自于海洋。
Either directly or indirectly, we all rely on the oceans.
无论是直接还是间接,我们都依赖海洋生存。
Billions rely on it for seafood, over 200 million rely on it for direct employments.
数百万人靠海洋生物维生,超过2亿人靠海洋维持工作。
Our lives, our futures, are interconnected.
我们的生活,我们的未来都是相关联的。
In the words of one of my human role models, the wonderful Dr Sylvia Earle,
我很尊敬的一位榜样,西尔维亚·厄尔博士说,
"With every drop of water that you drink, every breath that you take, you're connected to the sea.
“你饮用的每一滴水,呼吸的每一口空气,都将你与海洋相连。
No matter where on the planet you live."
无论你生活在这个星球的哪个位置。”
But sharks are still scary, right? So that's kind of the problem.
但鲨鱼还是很可怕,不是吗?这也是问题的一部分。
Most peoples don't know many factual things about sharks, except they have teeth,
除了鲨鱼的牙齿,大部分人都不知道关于鲨鱼的其他情况,
and many more people don't know that sharks are actually being decimated, globally,
还有很多人不知道在全球范围内鲨鱼被大量杀害,
at a rate of over 11,000 every single hour.
每一小时就有超过11000头鲨鱼死亡。
That's more than three sharks every single second.
每秒都有超过3头鲨鱼死去。
That translates to 70-100 million sharks killed every year.
也就是每年有7000万到1亿鲨鱼被杀。
That's like killing everyone in Spain, Austria and France every single year.
这个数量等于每年都会杀掉所有的西班牙人、奥地利人和法国人。
Now, according to fishing records, over 90% of sharks have been depleted.
根据捕鱼记录,世界上已经减少了90%的鲨鱼。
According to the International Union for Conservation of Nature,
根据国际自然保护联盟的说法,
over a third of all large sharks have been wiped out, or are facing extinction, or are vulnerable to extinction.
已经有超过三分之一的鲨鱼已经灭绝或濒临灭绝。
So, why such a mass slaughter of such an important and keystone species?
那么为什么要屠杀这么重要的生物呢?
Well, some of it is due to silly things like souvenirs and pharmaceuticals.
其中一些是因为它们被用作纪念品和药材这样愚蠢的用途。
Some of it is due to men and their inferiority complexes ... I'm guessing.
还有一些是由于男性的某种自卑情结...我猜的。
80% of long-lining is bycatch, and most of it is sharks.
80%的延绳钓捕捞会有间接渔获,其中大部分是鲨鱼。
Culling, which is probably this least intelligent reaction a country can have to an adverse shark-human interaction;
选择性捕杀是一个国家对鲨鱼与人类的负面交流做出的最愚蠢的做法,
basically, like shooting yourself in the foot, from a behavioral standpoint, also a waste and indiscriminate killer.
简直就像是冲自己脚上开了一枪,站在行为学的角度,同样是一种滥杀和浪费。
But the number one killer of sharks, globally: a bowl of soup.
但在全球范围内,鲨鱼面临的最大杀手是一碗汤。
Yes, we are trading the health and productivity of our oceans-reliant environment and economies for a bowl of soup.
是的,我们用环境和经济依赖着的海洋健康和生产力换一碗汤。
What's worse, it's not even nutritious; it's actually toxic.
更可怕的是,这汤根本没有营养,而是有毒。
It's merely for the Chinese culture belief that when they serve that soup, it means that they're prestigious or important.
仅仅因为中国文化相信,当桌上有这么一碗汤时,会显得主宾非常尊贵或重要。
But what is classy about catching a shark, hacking off its fins, oftentimes while it's still alive,
抓住一只鲨鱼,在它活着的时候砍掉它的鳍,
wasting 95% of the animal just to make yourself feel better about your social status.
浪费掉95%只为了显示你的社会地位,这真的很愚蠢。
Consider: sharks have been evolving for over 400 million years; humans, 200,000, and their culturals, far less.
想想看,鲨鱼已经进化了4亿多年,而人类只有20万年,人类的文化呢,更短。
We can live without culture, but not without our oceans, and our oceans cannot live without their immune systems.
没有文化我们可以生存,没有海洋不行,而海洋没有了免疫系统也无法生存。
Like rhinos killed just for their horns, and elephants killed just for their tusks,
就像犀牛因为犀牛角被杀,大象因为象牙被杀,
sharks are being killed, slaughtered, globally, just for their fins.
鲨鱼因为自己的鳍被全球屠杀。
Now, I love traveling the world and experiencing the diversity of cultures,
我喜欢去世界各地旅行,感受不同的文化,
but there has to be a point when we re-evaluate the relationship that we have with sharks and animals,
但我们应该重新评估人类与鲨鱼和其他动物之间的关系,
and look at how our cultures can adapt and evolve honorably.
审视我们的文化应该怎样积极地适应和进化。
An ancient Chinese proverb says when you do not change your direction, you may end up where you are heading.
有一句古老的中国谚语叫做,生大材,不遇其时,其势定衰。生平庸,不化其势,其性定弱。
So what if we were to adopt this idea and change the way we interact with sharks? What would that look like?
那如果我们就顺着这个思路改变我们和鲨鱼之间的交流方式呢?会发生什么?
Well, the great news is we already have concrete examples, places like Palau, Bahamas, areas like Cabo Pulmo, and Palmyra.
好消息是我们已经有具体的例子了,比如帕劳、巴哈马群岛、卡波普莫、帕尔米拉。
In those areas, reef and fish stocks are thriving.
在这些地方,有大量的珊瑚礁和鱼群。
Ecotourism is bringing in over US $314 million to local economies, directly employing over 10,000 jobs.
生态旅游给当地经济带来了超过3.14亿美元的收入,直接提供超过10000个就业岗位。
This study by Dr Michele Barnes and the University of British Columbia is actually showing that
米歇尔·巴恩斯和英国哥伦比亚大学进行的这项研究表明,
that number will increase, more than double, in less than 20 years.
这个数据还会继续上升,在少于20年里会翻倍。
So $780 million, far outweighing the global fin trade.
那就是7.8亿美元,比全球鱼翅贸易金额高多了。
So put at the most basic terms, even on just the monetary level, which is usually what politicians care about,
回到最基本的层面,即使只谈钱这种政客通常更在意的东西,
a live shark is worth more than a dead shark.
一只活着的鲨鱼比死去的鲨鱼有价值的多。
And what's great is, these shark ecotourism programs, they can support research.
更好的是,这些鲨鱼支撑的生态旅游业也可以支持研究。
I was working out with Dr Mauricio Hoyos, we were tagging, taking biopsies, and I was wondering:
我跟毛里西奥·胡尤斯博士一起做过研究,我们给鲨鱼贴上标签做活体检查,我还想,
Is any of this conservation-based research going to make a difference before these guys are just wiped out off the planet?
在这些生物灭绝之前,会有什么环保研究机构做出成果吗?
Then one day, 20 meters underwater, doing a population count surrounded by these beautiful sharks,
然后有一天,我在水下20米的地方做数量调查,被一群美丽的鲨鱼包围着,
I was realizing by the time I gather, process and publish my studies, another 3-6 million sharks will be killed.
我意识到在我收集处理这些数据、发布研究成果的同时,又有300万到600万的鲨鱼会被杀死。
So why study something that's being eradicated the rate the sharks are and not do anything about it.
那为什么我还要研究一种即将灭绝的物种,然后却什么都不做呢。
So I opened my research to the public.
于是我向社会公布了我的研究。
I developed a program, where people could come to learn about sharks from a scientific perspective.
我开始了一个项目,让人们从科学的角度研究鲨鱼。
I collaborated with @juansharks, who is a well-known shark and marine photographer and shark specialist.
我跟Juan Sharks一起合作,他是一位著名的鲨鱼和水下摄影师,也是一位鲨鱼专家。
We developed this program that's research- and conservation-based, and opened it to the public
我们开始了这个以环保和研究为基础的项目,并向大众公开,
so they could learn about their biology, physiology, behavior,
这样他们就可以了解鲨鱼的生理、心理、行为,
how to interact with them safely, answers all those questions people don't know about sharks.
以及如何与它们安全地交流,并且回答所有人人们不明白的关于鲨鱼的问题。
The cool thing is people actually get to get in the water with us
好事是人们可以跟我们一起下水
and see for themselves, eye to eye, what sharks are really like.
去亲眼看鲨鱼是什么样子的。
It's such a successful program as people can speak up for sharks from a first-hand perspective
这个项目很成功,人们可以从第一视角为鲨鱼发声,
and also influence their networks, and change people's minds.
并影响他们身边人的态度,改变人们的想法。
We are also able to fund educational outreach through this, reef and beach cleanups,
我们也有能力资助相关的教育,不仅是鲨鱼,还包括珊瑚,海滩清理,
local conservation campaigns, and international conservation campaigns, like stopping the cull in Western Australia,
当地环保事业和国际环保事业,比如停止西澳大利亚的鲨鱼捕杀,
a story for another time I'm honestly rather glad I don't have time to share tonight as I'd end up crying.
这是另一个故事了,我很开心今晚没有时间讲,因为我肯定会哭的。
But we were able to save one of the juvenile sharks.
我们还救了一只小鲨鱼。
She was under three meters, and she would have just died, even though she was cattle tagged improperly,
她还不足3米长,她本来快死了,人们给她打了错误的标签,
and, you know, for 90 minutes, I swam with her, looking her in the eye,
我跟她一起游了90分钟,看着她的眼睛,
and trying to tell her it was going to be okay as blood was spilling out of her head,
她头上在流血,试着告诉她一切都会好起来的,
and kind of trying to tell myself it was going to be okay.
我也想告诉我自己她会没事的。
After 90 minutes, she swam off: and it was that effort.
90分钟之后她离开了,我的努力有了成果。
This is another conservation campaign, a little better known.
这是另外一个保护组织,更有名气一些。
It reached over 2 million people in 2 days and featured none other than the lovely role model, Bella,
两天内我们宣传到了200万人,以可爱的贝拉作为标识,
who is so great for her species, a great representative.
她很漂亮,是个很好的代表。
At the time when we released it, it was because there was a study put out showing there were less than 350 great whites,
开始宣传之后,刚好发布了一个研究公布说,白鲨只剩下不足350只了,
in the area from California to Alaska to Hawaii to Mexico,
从加利福尼亚到阿拉斯加到夏威夷到墨西哥,
an area where juansharks and I grew up diving with sharks, with white sharks specifically.
在Juan Sharks和我跟鲨鱼,特别是大白鲨,潜过水的地方。
We knew many of them, had spent much time with them, studying behavior, working with them.
其中很多只我们认识,观察过他们的行为,还跟他们一起工作过。
So what do you do when you hear someone you love, care about, understand, is being eradicated? Something.
如果你听见某个你爱的、关心的、理解的朋友濒临死亡的消息,你会怎么样?你会想做点什么。
So, we thought, with Water Inspired we'd try and use inspiring photography and videography to inspire people to care.
于是我们想试试用图片和视频鼓励人们去关注他们。
We needed people to give white sharks a second look, a second chance.
我们需要人们再看看白鲨鱼,再给他们一个机会。
They don't make the news very often.
他们并不常上新闻。
When they do, I'm sure you guys all know, it's not usually good press. So we were successful.
但是上了新闻,你们肯定知道通常不是什么好消息。我们成功了。
We wanted to show the natural beauty of sharks.
我们想展示鲨鱼自然的美。
But most often, when people see a beautiful image like this,
但通常人们看见这样美丽的照片,
they just think it's just on its way to eat the next person, right?
他们只会想它是不是正准备去吃人。
So, we want to do the anti-Jaws.
那我们就来做反《大白鲨》。
The little blond girl, she gets eaten in the fictitious movie, right? So what's it like in reality?
那个金发的小女孩在电影里被吃了,对吧?那现实里是怎样的呢?
Well, I've been working with them for a long time, right?
我跟他们一起工作过很久,对吧?
We dive to get receivers and other things like that, so I wanted to show a connection,
我们一起潜水去找接收器和别的东西,我想展示一种连接,
I wanted people to be able to connect, see another side of these animals, realize that we can coexist.
我希望人们可以跟他们产生连接,让他们看见鲨鱼的另一面,让他们意识到我们可以共存。
But in order to coexist, they have to exist, and there's so much more to these animals than meets the eye.
但为了共存,首先鲨鱼要先存在,除了眼睛看到的,鲨鱼有太多可以了解的。
When you take the time to get to know somebody, you know, you can understand that maybe there's more to them.
当你花时间去了解一个人,你就会发现他身上有更多值得了解的东西。
And so I wanted to share that with the world.
我想把这一点让所有人都知道。
And I have to give the disclaimer -- I mean, there's just so many things that I would love to share with you guys
我还写了声明--有太多东西我想跟你们分享,
but I do have to give the disclaimer that they deserve a lot of respect ...
但我必须要写出这个声明,告诉大家他们值得尊重...
not fear, but they are apex predators, they do have a role ... and we need them for that role, it's very important.
而不是害怕,但他们是食物链顶端的捕食者,他们扮演着这个角色...我们也需要他们扮演这个角色,这一点很重要。
I mean, I could cite study after study after study, showing the importance of that.
我可以引用各种各样的研究来证明这一点。
You know, if I wanted to go out into the African savanna and pat a lion, you know what I would do?
如果我想去非洲草原摸狮子,我会怎么做?
I would call up the lion whisperer, and I'd go hang out with him,
我会打电话给狮语者,我要跟他一起玩,
and I'd learn, and I'd study from him, out of respect for the animal because of its reputation.
我会向他学习,因为他的名声我会尊敬他。
So, while I understand that, especially the way that they are portrayed in the media, that people are afraid of them,
理解了这一点,再看到媒体描述的人人都害怕他们,
you shouldn't be afraid of them; you should just respect them.
你就不应该再害怕了,你应该尊敬他们,
they are beautiful animals, there's so much more to them.
他们很漂亮,有很多值得了解的地方。
So if there's one thing that Bella has taught me, it's that, like Bella,
如果要说贝拉教会了我什么,那就是我们都可以向贝拉一样,
we can all positively change and influence our environments for the better.
对我们的环境产生好的影响,让它变得更好。
All we need to do is take action.
我们要做的就是采取行动。
In the words of Jane Goodall: Every day we make an impact.
珍妮·古道尔说,我们每天都在产生影响。
It's up to us what kind of an impact we want that to be.
但产生什么样的影响取决于我们自己。
Now, this was just one successful collaborative program that we collaborated with GoPro on.
这只是一个我们跟Gopro成功合作的项目。
They were very true to the message and released a beautiful piece,
它们传递的信息是真实的,也播放了美丽的短片,
but there are so many other things, other media pieces we could do,
但是还有很多事可以做,我们还可以做其他的媒体短片,
even just writing to a restaurant, asking them not to serve shark fin soup.
甚至只是写信给饭店,告诉他们不要再提供鱼翅羹。
New campaigns, political policies, the ideas are endless.
新的项目、政策,我们的想法无穷无尽。
What it comes down to is: Yeah, knowledge is powerful, but it's nothing without action.
本质上,知识就是力量,但是没有行动它就什么都不是。
I love Nike. I get up every morning and go running. It's like, just do it.
我很喜欢耐克。我每天早上都会起床跑步。就像它的广告语说的,尽管去做。
You may not feel like it, but any effort is better than no effort.
你可能不愿意,但是任何行动都好过没有行动。
So I want to ask you guys tonight, to take action for your future.
所以今天我想邀请你们,为你的未来采取行动。
Sharks and the oceans affect us all.
鲨鱼和海洋会影响我们所有人。
I'd like to see a raise of hands for all those that are willing to take a small, small action for a better future.
如果你们愿意为了一个更好的未来采取一个小小的行动,请举手。
Raise your hands if you are willing to take that action.
如果你们愿意采取行动,请举手。
Oh, I so see all those hands. Okay, I'm going to call you out on it.
哦,我看到了所有的手。好的,我要把你们叫出来。
I want you guys to use that hand and grab your phones.
好的,我请你们用那只手抓住你们的手机。
I'll do it with you. Grab your phones.
我会跟你们一起。抓住你们的手机。
I know it's usually rude to grab your phones during a talk, but you'll be helping me.
我知道在演讲过程中碰手机很不礼貌,但你们是为了帮我。
This is really good. This is good. This is your call to action. Let's do it!
很好,很好。你们要求采取行动。那我们来吧!
So I want you guys to grab your phone, and we're going to spread great ideas globally.
我请大家拿起手机,向全世界发出消息。
I want you guys to Tweet, Facebook, Instagram, something.
请通过推特,脸书,ins或是别的社交渠道。
Spread an idea, share a fact about a shark.
传递这个关于鲨鱼的信息。
I'm going to do it with you because it's actually really fun.
我会跟你们一起,因为这很有趣。
Even though you guys are kind of dark -- Okay, ready? Smile! Okay.
尽管你们现在的位置有点暗--好,准备好了吗?微笑!好了。
So don't get distracted with the missed call or text.
不要被没接到的电话或短信分心哦。
This'll only take a minute, and I'm off the stage, so ... All right, let's do this together.
只要一分钟就好,而且我快结束了...好,大家一起。
We're going to make a difference, a measurable impact for sharks. So I'm going to Instagram.
我们来做些改变,对鲨鱼产生可衡量的影响。我会发Ins。
This is how the world is now, right? We all just walk around on our phones.
现在世界就是这样,对吧?我们都离不开手机。
I think I saw that on a talk earlier. This is all good. Okay next.
我在前段时间的一个演讲上还看到过。很好。下一步。
So I'm going to use a hashtag. #HelpSaveSharks. Okay. #HelpSaveBella.
我使用一个标签。帮助拯救鲨鱼。好了。帮助拯救贝拉。
Here with the amazing group at TEDx conference in Europe,
在欧洲的TEDx会议上,跟这群勇敢的人们一起,
helping spread great ideas and ways we can help save sharks and our future.
帮助传播拯救鲨鱼和我们的未来伟大的思想。
Sharks are important. Redefining the relationships we have with sharks.
鲨鱼很重要。重新定义我们和鲨鱼的关系。
#SharkConservation, #HelpSaveSharks, #NoSharkFinSoup, #TEDSavesSharks, #TEDTalksonSharks.
鲨鱼保护,帮助拯救鲨鱼,拒绝鱼翅羹,Ted拯救鲨鱼,Ted鲨鱼演讲。
Okay. And I will share that. Awesome! And this is the best part.
好了。发送。很好!这段我最喜欢。
I get to thank you all for being a part of the force that redefines the relationship we have with sharks for a better future. Thank you, guys.
我要谢谢你们所有人为了更好的未来为改善鲨鱼与人类关系的出力。谢谢大家。