(单词翻译:单击)
Miss Chase, can you please tell us the first thing you remember from the simulation?
蔡斯小姐,你能告诉我们你在模拟试验后记起的第一件事吗?
Where am I?
我这是在哪里?
Nobody can remember anything at all about how we woke up here.
没人记得我们是怎么醒来的。
Then, what? I mean, our plane went down?
所以呢?我的意思是,我们的飞机坠毁了?
I don't know, I just want to figure this thing out.
我不知道,我只想弄清现在的情况。
We haven't seen half the shit this island's gonna throw at us.
我们还没见到这个岛给我们准备的东西呢。
We're gonna die out here. We have to be ready.
我们会死在这里的。我们得做好准备。
Or we try to get out of here.
不然我们就设法从这里离开。
It's all about to get a whole lot more intense now.
现在一切都将变得更加紧张。
If you do something wrong, the island, it pays you back.
如果你做错了什么,这个岛就会报复你。
Something's off with her.
她有点不对劲。
Check her. Get her.
搜她。抓住她。
Did you see something, too?
你也看到什么了吗?
I think I'm finally beginning to understand the rules of this place.
我想我终于开始了解这个地方的规则了。
If you die in there, you're dead out here, too.
如果你在那里死了,在这里你也会死。
Each choice determines the next challenge.
每一个选择都决定了下一个挑战。
You think they've got a chance in there?
你觉得他们有机会吗?
Not if I got anything to say about it.
我不会让这样的事情发生。
I just remembered my life.
我刚刚想起了我的人生。