(单词翻译:单击)
So, whenever I need a pick-me-up, I go to my main source of spiritual strength.
无论什么时候我需要提神,我都会去寻找精神的力量 。
It's inspirational quotes that your annoying friend posted on Instagram.
那就是你烦人的朋友在Instagram上发的激励人的话语 。
Folks, it's time for a brand-spanking-new segment called #Blessed, #Inspired. #Blessed, #Inspired.
朋友们,又到了新环节,名叫“祝福与激励”,“祝福与激励”环节 。
Our first inspirational quote is...Nothing is impossible. Except for putting a USB cable in the right way on the first try.
我们的第一个激励语是,没有不可能,除了第一次尝试用正确的方法放USB线 。
That is actually impossible. That is actually... Ugh. I broke it.
这基本上是不可能的,这基本上,我弄坏了 。
Yeah. Here's another one, here. We don't remember days. We remember moments.
来看看下一个,我们不会记得日子,但我们记得那个时刻 。
Like the moment when you finally paid me back for the lunch I bought you last week, Sheryl
比如你终于为我上周请你吃的午餐付钱的时刻,雪莉 。
Here's one. Here's one right here. Keep going. You're almost there.
来看看下一个,下一个是继续走,你马上到了 。
Actually it turns out there's construction up ahead. Google Maps just added 40 minutes to your travel time.
但其实前方正在施工,谷歌地图将你的旅行时间增加了40分钟 。
Another 40 minutes. Put on a podcast. I don't know. Come on. What are you gonna do, man?
另外40分钟,听一听播客吧,我不知道,你会怎么做呢兄弟?
Here's another one. Don't rain on someone's parade.
下一个看看,不要让别人扫兴 。
If you really want to ruin a parade, give the clowns bath salts. Yeah.
如果你真的想让别人扫兴,给这些小丑浴盐,耶耶 。
I'm gonna eat your face! Whoa-ho! I'm gonna eat your face! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我会吃了你的脸,哦哦,我会吃了你的脸,哦哦哦 。
There's 40 of us in this car. We're a walking nightmare. There was 41! Huh-heh-ha-ha. We ate him!
这个车里有40个人,我们是行走的噩梦,其实是41个人,呵呵呵,我们会吃了他 。
We're down to our last quote. Aww. It says...
来看看最后一个,哦哦,是这么说的...
A majority of the crowd wer psyched that we're at our last. Yeah. The majority or the crowd were happy.
多数观众很高兴迎来了最后一个,多数观众是很高兴的,没错 。
Happy it was over. Yeah. Three people. Three cat lovers were not psyched. Here we go. We're down to our last quote.
很高兴结束了,没错,三个人,三个爱猫人士不高兴,来看看,最后一个句子 。
Still not all the audience. It goes up. You notice? That one went AwwWWW!
仍然不是所有观众,上升了,你注意了吗?他们是这样的..啊啊啊啊 。
I think it's...Hold on a second. Is this...What's he doing? Hey. Control room? Yeah.
我认为,等一下,他在干啥?你好,控制室吗?没错 。
Is this the last one? Yeah, it is. Are you sure you want it to be last one?
这是最后一个?没错,你确定这是最后一个?
Yeah. I want to do this one. All right. Talk to you later Okay. Hey. Hey. Do me a favor.
没错,我希望完成这个,好吧,以后聊,好吧,嗨嗨,帮我一个忙 。
What's up? Don't be a Negative Norbert. Hey, wait! We're down to our last quote, you guys.
啥事?不要成为否定的诺伯特,嗨,等一下,我们进入最后一个朋友们 。
I want to do more. It's just the suits upstairs. They want me to...
我希望说更多,但就是楼上的《金牌律师》,他们希望我...
You want to do like a thousand of these. Yeah. Here you go. It says...Children are the future.
你愿意做一千个这样的,来看看,上面说孩子是未来 。
Just not your children. That's all the time we hav for #Blessed, #Inspired.
但不是你的孩子,这就是以上所有的“祝福与激励”环节 。