(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
There are some drawbacks to the model, Perello says.
佩雷洛表示,这一模式存在一些缺陷 。
"A Pared employee might come in and say, 'I'm getting paid $20 an hour,' and your full-time guy will think, Why am I only making $16?
“归属于Pared公司的员工可能会进来说:‘我每小时挣20美元’,而你的全职员工会想,为什么我只赚16美元?
They don't think about the taxes or the health-insurance coverage that they're getting."
他们没有考虑税款或医疗保险 。”
So the full-timer bolts, and Perello is down a worker.
所以,全职员工离开了,佩雷洛缺少了一名员工 。
Wade Moises, executive chef of Rosemary's in New York, found the app costly.
纽约迷迭香餐厅的总厨师长韦德·莫伊斯发现该应用的成本高昂 。
"We haven't used Pared in a while," he says.
他说:“我们有段日子没用Pared的应用了 。”
"It was a great help when we were desperate, but we also spent more money than we would normally for a job that, in the past, someone would just jump in and cover."
“当我们处于绝望之境时,这个应用能够帮上大忙 。但是,我们也花费了比平时更多的钱雇人去做某些工作 。在过去,做这些工作的人直接来店应聘后就能上岗 。”
Still, Moises recognizes it's a good deal.
尽管如此,莫伊斯还是认可这是一种很不错的应对方式 。
"We pay no labor taxes, OT, sick pay, vacation time, or health insurance. Just a flat hourly," he says.
“我们不用负担劳役税、加班费、病假工资、休假或健康保险 。只按每小时支付费用就行了,”他说 。
"And if you're a Pared employee, you write your own schedule.
“如果你是Pared公司的员工,可以自己编写工作时间表 。
Thinking about Pared now, I'm not sure if I should fire my whole staff or quit myself."
现在想到Pared应用,我不确定是应该解雇我的全体员工,还是自己辞职 。”
重点讲解
1.come in 进来;进入
May I come in?
我好进来吗?
2.in a while 一会儿;一段时间
I haven't done that in a while.
我有一阵子没干这个了
。3.sick pay 病假工资;给薪病假
They are not eligible for sick pay.
他们没有资格领病假工资
。译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载 。