斑点带子案(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:不速之客(2)
日期:2019-06-21 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)

"Indeed, Doctor," said Holmes blandly. "Pray take a seat."
"哦,医生,"福尔摩斯和蔼地说,"请坐。"
"I will do nothing of the kind. My stepdaughter has been here.
"不用来这一套,我知道我的继女到你这里来过。
I have traced her. What has she been saying to you?"
因为我在跟踪她。她对你都说了些什么?"
"It is a little cold for the time of the year," said Holmes.
"今年这个时候天气还这么冷,"福尔摩斯说。
"What has she been saying to you?" screamed the old man furiously.
"她都对你说了些什么?"老头暴跳如雷地叫喊起来。
"But I have heard that the crocuses promise well," continued my companion imperturbably.
"但是我听说番红花将开得很不错,"我的伙伴谈笑自如地接着说。
"Ha! You put me off, do you?" said our new visitor, taking a step forward and shaking his hunting-crop.
"哈!你想搪塞我,是不是?"我们这位新客人向前跨上一步,挥动着手中的猎鞭说。

福尔摩斯探案集 斑点带子

"I know you, you scoundrel! I have heard of you before. You are Holmes, the meddler."
"我认识你,你这个无赖!我早就听说过你。你是福尔摩斯,一个爱管闲事的人。"
My friend smiled. "Holmes, the busybody!" His smile broadened.
我的朋友微微一笑。"福尔摩斯,好管闲事的家伙!"他更加笑容可掬。
"Holmes, the Scotland Yard Jack-in-office!"
"福尔摩斯,你这个苏格兰场的自命不凡的芝麻官!"
Holmes chuckled heartily. "Your conversation is most entertaining," said he.
福尔摩斯格格地笑了起来。"你的话真够风趣的,"他说。
"When you go out close the door, for there is a decided draught."
"你出去的时候把门关上,因为明明有一股穿堂风。"
"I will go when I have said my say. Don't you dare to meddle with my affairs.
"我把话说完就走。你竟敢来干预我的事。
I know that Miss Stoner has been here. I traced her! I am a dangerous man to fall foul of! See here."
我知道斯托纳小姐来过这里,我跟踪了她。我可是一个不好惹的危险人物!你瞧这个。"
He stepped swiftly forward, seized the poker, and bent it into a curve with his huge brown hands.
他迅速地向前走了几步,抓起火钳,用他那双褐色的大手把它拗弯。
"See that you keep yourself out of my grip," he snarled,
"小心点别让我抓住你,"他咆哮着说,
and hurling the twisted poker into the fireplace he strode out of the room.
顺手把扭弯的火钳扔到壁炉里,大踏步地走出了房间。

分享到
重点单词
  • swiftlyadv. 迅速地,敏捷地
  • scoundreln. 无赖 adj. 无赖的
  • entertainingadj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • curven. 曲线,弯曲,弧线,弯曲物 vt. 使...弯
  • companionn. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶
  • bentbend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • meddlevi. 干预,干涉,插手