(单词翻译:单击)
More and more these days we’re hearing how important microbiome is,
近些年来 我们会听到越来越多关于微生物组的重要性的信息
good gut flora, healthy gut bacteria so to speak.
比如有益的肠道菌群 健康的肠道细菌等
And then you’ve got probiotics, good bacteria, and prebiotics, which are essentially the nutrients for the probiotics.
还有益生菌 有益的细菌 益生元——也就是益生菌的营养素
I have heard and I have read many studies linking healthy gut flora to everything
我听说过也读过很多研究 它们把健康的肠道菌群跟所有东西联系起来
from the inhibition of Alzheimer’s to it being linked to autism in children
从抑制阿尔茨海默症到与儿童自闭症之间的关系
to a healthy fast metabolism and on and on and on.
再到健康快速的新陈代谢等等等等

And I remember years ago when I wrote my book Master your Metabolism, by the time we die,
我记得几年前 我在写《Master your Metabolism》这本书的时候 到我们死去的时候
I’m trying to remember the exact number but I believe that like only one out of every ten cells in our body is even human anymore,
我想记起那个具体的数字 但应该是我们身体内只有十分之一的细胞还是人类细胞
like we have so much bacteria in our system.
因为我们体内有太多的细菌了
And this should be a good thing, but because we’re over prescribed antibiotics
这本应是一件好事 但因为我们过量服用抗生素
and because so much of the animal products we consume that are non-organic
因为我们食用了太多无机的动物产品
the animals have been fed antibiotics because they’re in horrendous feed lot conditions that make them sick and unhealthy,
人工喂养的动物吃的都是抗生素 因为进食量过大导致它们生病不健康
plus the antibiotics and their excrement runs off into our water supply
而且抗生素以及它们的排泄物会进入供水系统
so essentially we are being inundated with antibiotics from all different directions on a consistent basis
所以基本上 我们一直都被来自方方面面的抗生素淹没了
and our diets are not well rounded enough that we’re replenishing.
而且我们摄入的饮食结构也不够全面
So yet another reason where oh I don’t do dairy.
另一个原因就是我不吃奶制品
We can’t make these unilateral statements. I do dairy.
我们不能单方面地这么说 我吃奶制品
I do it if I’m following a calorie allowance and I’m having an equally balanced macronutrient ratio,
如果我跟踪自己的卡路里摄入量 追踪同样平衡的大量营养素比例 我就会吃奶制品
how many calories of animal protein am I getting a day? At the most 600.
我一天摄入的动物蛋白有多少卡?最多600
So the dairy I choose is organic and it’s fermented
所以我选择的奶制品是有机的 而且是发酵的
and I have a diet that’s also very rich in soluble and insoluble fiber.
我的饮食还含有丰富的可溶性和不可溶性纤维
So I’m getting my enzymes, I’m getting my probiotics
这样我才能吸收到酶 吸收到益生菌
and I’m getting the prebiotics to help keep the probiotics flourishing.
还能吸收到益生元 帮助益生菌生长繁殖
