(单词翻译:单击)
What is your name? Chris.
叫什么?克里斯 。
Chris, are you ready to answer some questions? Yes. While being given a massage?
克里斯,准备好回答一些问题吗?同时你会享受一按摩?
Yes. Awesome. This is Simone. Hi, Simone. You can step up to the table.
不错,她是西蒙尼,你好西蒙尼,你可以上桌子上去了 。
So, right now, Joe Biden has a commanding lead. Do you think he will hold on to that lead?
现在我问你,如今拜登领先,你认为他会继续保持吗?
I think between him aaaaand Bernie Sande-e-e-rs, it's gonna really come down to them two, is what I'm seeing.
我认为在他和桑德斯之间,我觉得最后应该是他们二人,这是我的看法 。
What issues are most important to you as a voter? Um, the taxes. Oh, my gosh.
你作为选民最关注什么问题?税,老天哦 。
Taxes is the most important issue to you? Sure.
税是你最关心的问题?当然 。
Do you care to elaborate? No. What do you like about Beto? God.
你介意阐述一下吗?不介意,你喜欢贝托什么?老天 。
Um, he's just, like, hu...huuumble, Ow! Student loan forgiveness is a...is a major thing,
恩恩,他很谦虚,哦哦,免除学生贷款是最大的问题,
especially, you know, the Millennial generation, who's so bogged down by it. Ohhhh, yeah!
特别是,你知道的千禧一代,他们深陷贷款问题,哦哦 。
What do you like about Joe Biden? I think he's classy. Oohh! Aahhhh.
你喜欢拜登什么?他时髦,哦哦,啊啊 。
Bernie has a lot of appeal to younger voters. He does, yeah.
伯尼深受年轻人的喜欢,他真的如此 。
What...What is it, do you think? He's trying to, like, actually help out people,
你觉得那是什么?他尝试帮助其他人,
but he still will say some, like... Ohh, aahh. ...some, uh, some wild things.
但他还会说一些,一些疯狂的事情 。
Oh, my God. What sort of wild things does he say?
老天哦哦,他说了什么疯狂的事情?
I don't...Ohh. Ow...it's... Uh, it's kind of... Is social media an important factor for you as a voter?
我不知...哦哦,某种,作为投票人,你觉得社媒对你而言重要吗?
I mean, it has to be because that's how... Owwww!
我认为,它必须很重要,因为这是如何...哦哦 。
...most people...Ohhhh! ..get their news.
多数人,哦哦,获取新闻的方式 。
What issues are most important to you as a voter?
你觉得作为投票人什么对你最重要?
Well, I'm a nurse, so healthcare is very imp...Oh, God! ...very important. Um.
我是一名护士,我认为医疗最重要,老天,最重要,恩恩 。
You were saying about healthcare? Healthcare. We all need good insurance.
你是说医疗?医疗,我们都需要好的保险 。
What is the second most important issue to you as a voter?
你觉得第二重要的事情是什么?
Um, I can't think of anything!
我想不起来了 。
Now, if it you had to sum up this election in one word, what would it be? Um. Ohh, God! Aahh!
如果你能用一个字来总结这次选举,你觉得会是什么?老天啊,啊啊 。
Oh! Oh, my God! Is it almost over?
老天啊,完了没有啊?
Oh, well, there you have it. That was a lot of really interesting perspectives.
就这么多,这是一些很有趣的观点 。
Now back to you, Jimmy. Ohhh! All right, thank you very much. Thank you, Arthur.
回到吉米演播室,好了谢谢,谢谢亚瑟 。