(单词翻译:单击)
我的生活被手机绑架了
I don't know when it first started.
我不知道这是从什么时候开始的。
I don't really talk to friends anymore.
我已经不再和朋友们进行真正的交谈了。
We just send each other texts and emojis onsocial network.
我们仅仅是在社交网络上发发信息、发发表情。
And the ones who don't do this oftengradually fade away from my daily life.
而那些不这么做的人,则渐渐淡出了我的生活。
I don't even talk to my family muchanymore.
我甚至都不怎么和家人讲话了。
They all have their wonderful lives insidetheir smartphones, just like me.
他们也都在各自的手机上有着精彩的生活,就像我一样。
Those days when I can chat joyfully withpeople who I love inside a cosy restaurant with mouthwatering feast in frontof us are long gone.
那些可以和所爱之人一起在一家温馨餐厅里一边享受眼前美味佳肴、一边愉快交谈的日子,已经一去不复返了。
Sometimes when this thought come across mymind I reaize that I really miss this.
有些时候,当这种想法忽然袭来的时候,我发现自己真的很怀念那种日子。
There are moments in which I thought tomyself: am I still myself? Or have I become my phone.
有些时候,我甚至想:我还是我自己吗?还是说,我已经变成了我的手机?
Yes, technology is what keep us goingforward.
对,科技推动着我们不断向前。
But we really should not go too fast.
但我们真的不应该走得过快。
We need time to empty our minds and reflecton ourselves.
我们需要留出时间来放空自己,来自我反思。
We need time to feel all the feelings thatmake us human.
我们需要留出时间来感受那些让我们之所以为人的情感。
微信公众号:英语美文朗读 孟叔的微博:孟飞Phoenix 孟叔的抖音:184302945