你能解开神殿谜题吗
日期:2019-04-27 21:52

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You've found the hidden switches, evaded the secret traps,
你找到了隐藏的开关,躲避了暗中的陷阱,
and now your expedition finally stands at the heart of the ancient temple inside The Lost City.
现在你的探险队终于到达了失落之城神殿的中心。
But as you study the inscriptions in the near total darkness,
但当你在黑暗中研究铭文时,
two of the eight graduate students accompanying you bump into the alter.
一起来的八个研究生中的两个撞着了祭坛。
Suddenly, two whisps of green smoke burst forth and the walls begin to shake.
突然,两团绿色的烟雾喷了出来,墙壁开始颤抖。
Fleeing for your lives, you come to a room you passed before with five hallways,
逃命要紧,你回到曾经过的房间,它连有五条通道,
including the one to the altar and the one leading back outside.
包括一条通向祭坛的和一条通向外界的。
The giant sandglass in the center is now flowing, with less than an hour before it empties,
房间中心巨大的沙漏正在流动,它将一个小时之内流尽,
and the rumbling tells you that you don't want to be around when that happens.
轰隆隆的声响表明你应该在沙漏流尽之前离开。
From what you recall of your way here, it would take about 20 minutes to reach the exit at a fast pace.
根据你来时的记忆,快速到达出口需要20分钟。
You know this is the last junction before the exit,
你知道这里是出口前最后一个岔口,
but your trail markings have been erased, and no one remembers the way.
但是你的路标不见了,没有人记得该走哪条路。
If nine of you split up,
如果你们九个分开,
there should be just enough time for each group to explore one of the four halls ahead and report back to this room,
时间应该足够让每一组探索一条然后返回,
with everyone then making a run down the correct path.
接下来所有人沿着正确的道路跑出来。
There's just one problem; the inscriptions told of the altar's curse:
但这里还有一个问题。铭文记载了祭坛的诅咒:
the spirits of the city's King and Queen possessing intruders and leading them to their doom through deception.
神殿的国王和皇后幽灵诅咒了入侵者,通过欺骗将他们引向毁灭。
Remembering the green smoke, you realize two of the students have been cursed.
想起绿色的烟雾,你意识到两位学生受到了诅咒。
At any time, one or both of them might lie, though they also might tell the truth.
在任何时候,他们中有人可能说谎,也可能说真话。
You know for sure that the curse didn't get you, but you don't know which students can't be trusted,
你确信诅咒并未降临在你的身上,但是你不知道哪些学生可以信任,
and because the possessed students may lie only occasionally, there is no guaranteed way to test them to determine which are cursed.
因为被诅咒的学生只是偶尔可能说谎,没有可靠的检验方法来发现谁被诅咒了。
Can you figure out a way to ensure that you all escape?
你能找到一个方法确保你们逃离吗?

你能解开神殿谜题吗

Don't worry about the possessed students attacking or otherwise harming the others.
不必担心被诅咒的学生会发动攻击,或者伤害别人。
This curse only affects their communication.
这个诅咒仅仅影响了交流。
Pause the video now if you want to figure it out by yourself!
马上暂停视频,如果你想自己解决它!
Answer in: 3. Answer in: 2. Answer in: 1.
答案将会在3秒之后呈现,答案将会在2秒之后呈现,答案将会在1秒之后呈现。
The first thing to realize is that since you know you aren't possessed, you can explore one of the halls alone.
首先,因为你知道你没有被诅咒,你可以独自探索一条通道。
This leaves eight students for the remaining three paths.
其他八个学生探索余下的三条通道。
Sending groups of four down just two of the paths won't work
向两条通道分别派出4人组是行不通的,
because if one group came back split two versus two, you'd have to guess who to trust.
因为如果一组回来后分成2V2两个阵营,你不得不去猜谁可以被信任。
But splitting them into one pair and two trios would work every time, and here's why.
而分成一个两人组、两个三人组,在任何情况下都是可行的,原因如下。
The possessed students might lie, or they might not,
被诅咒的学生也许说谎,也许没说谎,
but you know there are only two of them, while the other six will always tell the truth.
但是你知道只有两个被诅咒了,其他六个学生始终说真话。
When each group returns to the hall, all of its members will either give the same report or argue about whether they found the exit.
当一组返回房间时,这一组的所有成员或者观点一致,或者争论他们是否找到了出口。
If a trio returns in total agreement, then you know none of them are lying.
如果三人组观点一致,那么你知道他们都没有说谎。
With the pair, you can't be sure either way, but all you need is reliable evidence about three of the four paths.
至于两人组,你无法确定他们是否说谎,但是你仅仅需要任意三条通道的可靠信息。
The fourth you can figure out using the process of elimination.
第四条通道可以通过排除法来确定。
Of course, none of this matters if you're lucky enough to find the exit yourself,
当然,如果你足够幸运,自己找到出口,那么这些困难都迎刃而解,
but otherwise, putting everything together leaves you with three possibilities.
否则,把一切联系起来,剩下三种可能。
If each group gives a consistent answer, either everyone is telling the truth, or the two possessed students are paired together.
如果每一组观点一致,那么或者所有人都在说真话,或者两个被诅咒的学生在两人组中。
In either case, ignore the duo.
无论哪种情况,忽略两人组。
If there's only one group arguing, both others must be telling the truth,
如果只有一组观点不一致,那么其他两组都在说真话,
and if there are two conflicts, then the possessed students are in separate groups
如果有两组观点不一致,那么被诅咒的学生不在同一组,
and you can safely trust the majority in both trios since at least two people in each will be truthful.
你可以相信三人组中大多数人的观点,因为每个三人组中至少两人说真话。
The temple collapses behind you as greenish vapors escape from two of the students.
神殿在你们身后坍塌,绿色烟雾从两个学生身上离开了。
You're all safe and free from the curse.
你们都安全了,并且摆脱了诅咒。
After that ordeal, you tell your group they all deserve a vacation, and you just happen to have another expedition coming up.
历经生死考验之后,你告诉大家,他们应该好好放一个假,而且你刚好想到了新一场探险之旅。

分享到