哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第451期
日期:2019-04-23 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And the difference here is about active acceptance.
这里的区别就在于积极接受
I can still accept up my emotions. I can still accept my pain and experience it
我仍然接受我的情绪。接受我的痛苦,并感受它
and still choose to act in accordance with how I deal more, most appropriate or most helpful.
同时选择用最适当,最对自己有益的方式去面对
So I can accept the fact you know I was just dumped say by my girlfriend,
所以说,我能接受被女友抛弃这个现实,我能接受
I can accept the fact that I feel terrible about it and awful but then three days later go out to Oaks and party, go wild.
自己感觉糟透了的现实,但是三天之后照样出门到Oaks参加派对,疯玩一通
So faking it again because of the facial feedback hypothesis, because of the body feedback hypothesis, because of self-perception theory.
因此,正是因为脸部回馈假说,因为身体回馈假说,因为自我认知理论
The behavior will affect my attitude. And after a crazy night out in Oaks,
行为影响了我的态度。在Oakes狂欢一夜之后
I will actually feel better and healthy. Well, may be not, but better.
我实际上感觉好多了,也更健康了。好吧,健康不一定,但是感觉是好多了
美景

Here's a quick video of Marva Collins, talking the, talking about some of her experiences.
下面我要播放一段玛瓦·柯林斯的录像,当中她谈了一些自己的经历
I think that maybe what I am is my parents and their consistency
我觉得也许我现在这样是因为我的父母和他们的坚持
I mean I wanted to be as successful as my parents, my grandparents.
我想要和他们一样成功,和我的祖父母一样成功
In those days, it was quiet rare to be black and to be successful. So I think
在以前,成功的黑人是很少见的。所以我认为
the determination of my parents and grandparents, they are... we would get chest high.
是我父母和祖父母的决心,他们……我们会抬头挺胸
As I said I was 14 years older than my one sister.
我和比我小14岁的妹妹
But if we walked in church and didn't hold our heads up.
去教堂的时候,如果我们没有挺胸抬头
My mom would say, 'what was wrong with you today walking with your head all down?'
我妈妈会说:你们今天这么了?老低着头走路

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到