(单词翻译:单击)
Mussels, smoked bacon and cider.
贻贝,熏肉和苹果酒。
A beautiful dish, affordable, flavours that just work.
不错的菜肴,价格适中,好吃美味呢。
The brilliant thing about mussels is they're farmed shell fish but you don't have to take fish from elsewhere to feed these.
贻贝的绝妙之处在于它们是养殖的水生贝壳类动物 ,不需要从其它地方拿鱼来喂养。
They clean the sea, they're the most sustainable thing that you can eat so go for it.
它们清洁海洋,最具可持续性,可以食用,所以试试吧。
We got smoked bacon here which I'm just going to slice into little centimeter slices.
这里有熏肉,我要把它切成小的薄片。
This will crispen up straight away, you get smoky flavours in the pan, give it a bit of love and move it around a little bit.
它会立刻变脆,锅里有烟熏的味道,给它晃动一下。
A bit of bread, I'm just going to pull out the bacon so in the pan now is beautiful flavour.
小块面包,我要把熏肉拿出来,现在锅里散发出了香味。
That's the first thing that's going to kiss these mussels.
首先,我们来调汁淋在贻贝上面。
Mussels in, clove of garlic, olive oil. Give it a good old shake.
放入贻贝、蒜瓣、橄榄油,好好摇一摇。
A swig of cider, literally a quarter of a pint and then the lid goes on top and forget about them.
倒入四分之一品脱量的苹果酒,然后盖上盖子,让它煮着。
And you can make the best toast by just rubbing a bit of garlic on these hot toasts.
在这些热吐司上抹上一点大蒜,味道会更好。
Just drizzle these toasts with a bit of oil and look 3 minutes later they're open.
只要在烤面包上洒点油,三分钟后就可以看到它是开着的。
If they don't open up, throw them way.
如果贻贝不打开的话,就把它们扔到一边。

Don't over cook them, you want them so they're juicy like that.
不要煮太久,像这样多汁的程度就可以。
See how shiny that is, unbelievable, take out the mussels.
看,想不到色泽这么好看,把贻贝拿出来。
But notice I'm leaving the juice in the pan, I'm going to put some creme fraiche in and that'll thicken straight away.
但是注意,我要在锅里留一些汁,放一些法式奶油进去,汁会立刻变的浓稠。
Herb wise I'm going to use tarragon, you can get it in all the super markets.
香草方面,我选用龙蒿,在所有超市都可以买的到。
I'm going to take a little bit of parsley as well.
我还要加一点欧芹进去。
You know, things like tarragon and parsley with cider, smokey bacon, it's absolutely kick-ass.
龙蒿和欧芹配苹果酒,烟熏肉,口感绝对超级棒。
People go really wild for it.
人们都很喜欢。
So look this lovely sauce has come to the boil, have a little taste.
看,这个汁已经煮开了,尝一下。
We're going to go in with most of those herbs now.
我们现在要放入大部分香草进去。
We can go in with some of that bacon just to kind of re-get that kind of chowdery smokey bacon flavour going on.
我们可以加入一些熏肉让其味道渗入到浓汤里面。
Give it a jiggle and then we're going to pour that over our beautiful muscles, it's going to fill the shells up.
轻轻摇一摇,然后我们把它倒在美丽的贻贝上面,汁渗入壳内。
It's going to make them screaming warm and then some more green herbs and some more smokey bacon.
去温暖里面的肉,然后来多一点绿色的香草和烟熏肉。
That is a great, great dish.
非常棒的菜肴。
And by choosing to eat that delicious dish and buying muscles every week of your shopping you are absolutely supporting the most sustainable, farmed seafood in the world.
选择吃这道美食,每周购买贻贝,贻贝绝对是世界上最具可持续性的养殖海鲜。
Muscles are where it's at guys.
人们都爱吃。
Go get some now, enjoy!
现在就去买一些,享受这道美食吧!
