耐克创意广告 恋鞋癖
日期:2018-12-25 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

In this dream, you woke up on the morning of the New York City marathon and someone had stolen your shoes?
在这个梦里,你在纽约市马拉松比赛当天的早上醒来,而且有人偷了你的鞋?
It was a nightmare.
那就是个噩梦。
But then you woke up, you ran the marathon and you won.
不过然后你醒了过来,你跑了马拉松并且赢得了比赛。
No. We won, be my Vaporfly 4%.
不。是我们赢了,我的Vaporfly 4%跑鞋。
Okay. See is statement like that, that we need to work on.
好的。你的观点是这样的话,那我们还要继续治疗。
When was the last time you took them off?
你上次脱下这双鞋是什么时候?
Why would I take them off?
为什么我要脱下它们?
I like being fast, I like showering fast, walking the dog fast.
我喜欢快的感觉,我喜欢快速洗澡,快速遛狗。

耐克创意广告 恋鞋癖

I like fast service, fast shipping, fast elevators, why would I ever take them off?
我喜欢快速的服务,快速的购物,快速的电梯,为什么我要把它们脱下来?
Wait a second. Are you trying to steal my 4%?
等一下。你是要偷我的4%吗?
Am I early?
我是到早了吗?
Yes, you're early every week.
是的,你每周都早到。
Sorry, doc. Hey, Shalane! Hey.
抱歉,医生。嗨,莎拉尼!嗨。
Wassup. Wassup, good to see you again.
你好。你好,很高兴再次见到你。
Shalane, I need you to be honest with me, do you shower with the shoes on?
莎拉尼,我要你跟我说实话,你洗澡时候也穿着这双鞋吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇