西班牙珠宝品牌TOUS创意广告 好奇心极强的男友
日期:2018-11-06 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Hi! Hi.
嗨!嗨。
It's a beautiful medallion.
这个项链垂饰真漂亮。
Your boyfriend must have very good taste.
你男朋友一定品味很好吧。
Don't have one.
并没有一个男朋友。
From your dad?
那是你爸爸给你的?
Jack. Pleased to meet. Rebecca.
我叫杰克。很高兴见到你。我是蕾贝卡。
It's a gift from your first love?
这是你初恋给你的礼物吗?
Your brother?
还是你哥哥给的?
Is this lady here?
还是这位女士?
Your ex-boyfriend, wasn't it?
是你的前男友吧?

西班牙珠宝品牌TOUS创意广告 好奇心极强的男友

So, who is winning?
谁要赢了?
Peter, the medallion, the Rebecca always wears... did you give it to her or was it...
皮特,蕾贝卡一直戴着的那个项链垂饰... 是你给的她还是...
Really, Jack?
真的吗,杰克?
You've just told me...
你只要告诉我...
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯,我没事。
Rebecca, your medallion... Again.
蕾贝卡,你的项链垂饰...又来了。
We've been together this whole time, I still don't know anything about it.
我们在一起这么长时间了,我还是对它毫不知情。
I feel like it's ... it's something bigger than me.
我觉得它..好像比我还要重要。
There is nothing I can do about it.
我对此无能为力。
But I think I get a message.
但是我想我明白了一点。
I can't be your past, but I like to be your future.
你的过去我来不及参与,你的未来我奉陪到底。

分享到