歪唇男人(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:揭开迷雾(3)
日期:2018-11-01 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Sherlock Holmes was well known to the force, and the two constables at the door saluted him.
福尔摩斯是警务人员所熟识的,门旁两个巡捕向他敬礼。
One of them held the horse's head while the other led us in.
一个巡捕牵住马头,另一个便引我们进去。
"Who is on duty?" asked Holmes.
"谁值班?"福尔摩斯问。
"Inspector Bradstreet, sir."
"布雷兹特里特巡官,先生。"
"Ah, Bradstreet, how are you?"
"啊!布雷兹特里特,你好!"

福尔摩斯探案集 歪唇男人

A tall, stout official had come down the stone-flagged passage, in a peaked cap and frogged jacket.
一位身材高大魁伟的巡官走下石板坡的甬道,头戴鸭舌便帽,身穿带有盘花纽扣的夹克衫。
"I wish to have a quiet word with you, Bradstreet."
"我想同你私下谈一谈,布雷兹特里特。"
"Certainly, Mr. Holmes. Step into my room here."
"好的,福尔摩斯先生。到我的屋子里来。"
It was a small, office-like room, with a huge ledger upon the table, and a telephone projecting from the wall.
这是一间小小的类似办公室的房间,桌上放着一大本厚厚的分类登记簿,一架电话凸出地安在墙上。
The inspector sat down at his desk. "What can I do for you, Mr. Holmes?"
巡官临桌坐下。"您要我做点什么,福尔摩斯先生?"
"I called about that beggarman, Boone
"我是为了乞丐休·布恩而来的。
the one who was charged with being concerned in the disappearance of Mr. Neville St. Clair, of Lee."
这人被控与李镇内维尔·圣克莱尔先生的失踪有关。"

分享到
重点单词
  • disappearancen. 消失
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • ledger总帐,分类帐 n. 帐簿