宝洁公益广告 谈论偏见与歧视
日期:2018-10-17 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Who said that?
谁说的?
The lady at the store.
商店的那个女人。
That is not a compliment.
这不是一种赞扬。
Listen, it's an ugly nasty word and you are going to hear it.
听着,那是一个丑陋肮脏的词,你会听到的。
Nothing I can do about that.
对此我无能为力。
But you are not going to let that word hurt you. You hear me?
但是不要让这个词伤害到你。听懂了吗?
There are some people who think you don't deserve the same privileges just because of what you look like.
有些人会认为你不配享受同等待遇,只是因为你的外表。
It's not fair. It's not.
这不公平。不公平。
Remember you can do anything they can.
记住,你能做到他们能做得任何事。
Difference is you got to work twice as hard and be twice as smart.
不同的是,你要付出双倍的努力,并且要有双倍的智慧。

宝洁公益广告 谈论偏见与歧视

Come straight home after practice. You got your ID? In case they stop you.
完事之后直接回家。你拿身份证了吗?以防有人拦住你。
How's your rear view? We're good. Good. You see? We're good.
后视镜没问题吧?没问题。好的。你看到了吗?没问题。
OK. Good. Now, when you get pulled over...
好的。当你被截停的时候...
Mom, I'm a good driver. Okay?
妈妈,我是一个好司机。好吗?
Baby. Don't worry. This is not about you getting a ticket.
宝贝。别担心。这不是关系到你拿一张票。
This is about you not coming home.
而是关系到你不能回家。
I'm going to be okay. Right? Okay baby.
我会没事的。好吧?好吧,宝贝。
It's not fair. But you keep showing up.
这不公平。但是你要一直表现你自己。
You are not pretty for a black girl.
你不是一个漂亮的黑人女孩。
You are beautiful, period. Okay? Don't ever forget that.
你就是一个美丽的女孩,懂吗?永远不要忘记。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • complimentn. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意 vt. 称赞,恭维
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的