暖心两兄弟
日期:2018-10-16 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
dA7nY][cK+bzlPZD0(z+jDYw)cOX_

Turner, what's your favorite thing about Griffin?
特纳 你最喜欢格里芬的哪一点
I love him.
我爱他
You love him?
你爱他
That's got to be real good, man.
真好
Is he your best friend? Yes.
他是你最好的朋友吗 是的
Is this your best friend, too? Well, yeah.
他也是你最好的朋友吗 当然啊
"Well, yeah, Mr. Harvey. How do you think we got on the show?
当然啊 哈维先生 不然你以为我们上节目干嘛来了
You didn't seethe video?"
你没看视频吗
What does he do that you like?
你喜欢他对你做什么
Tackle me.
逗我玩

3Z;rC-[;HQ*T60

暖心两兄弟

^NxT3r+G6qwi-

You do what?
什么
We wrestle.
摔跤
Oh, you wrestle? Yeah.
摔跤 嗯
Boys just gonna be boys.
男孩子就是男孩子
You gonna have to wrestle at the house.
天天在家打架
Who wins? When you wrestle, who wins?
都是谁赢呢 你们摔跤的时候
Me. You win?
我 你赢
All the time?
一直都是你赢吗
We both win.
有时候我们都赢
You both win? But sometimes he does win?
都赢 但有时候是他赢
He's pretty strong.
因为他很强壮
He's pretty strong?
他很强壮
Do you all like to do the same things? Yes. Yeah.
你们喜欢做一样的事吗 嗯 是的
What about baseball—baseball teams?
你们喜欢棒球吗——加入棒球队了吗
My mom ran a baseball team for people with diverse needs. Uh-huh.
我妈妈经营着一只棒球队 是给很多有需要的人准备的
And Turner was on it.
特纳也在里面
This is your mom and dad up here? Yep.
那是你爸爸妈妈吗 对
Dad, you all right, man? You a little emotional over there.
爸爸还好吗 你有点激动啊
Yeah. I didn't at all expect to tear up, but I did immediately, so...
嗯 我没准备要哭的 但突然就……
Yeah. Here's some pictures we got.
嗯 我们这里也准备了一些照片
You remember this picture?
你们记得吗
That's a number-two wash tub.
这是个双人澡盆
You know, down South, that's what you bathe in.
要知道 在南方 洗澡就是用的这个
We didn't have running water.
我们没有自来水
That's something—I guess you don't know what that is, huh?
这个——我估计你们都知道吧
It's great. Let me see something else. Let's see some more pictures.
好 我们看看别的图
You like that. Yeah.
你喜欢吗 喜欢
Hey, Griffin. Yeah? What does Turner mean to you?
格里芬 特纳对你来说意味着什么
Everything, really. Yeah?
意味着一切 真的
So, you've been taking care of him his whole life, huh? Yeah.
所以你会一直照顾他是吗 嗯
You just decided,"This is my dude, and I'm going to take care of him all the way."
你下好了决心 这是我的人 我会一直保护他
That's amazing. Can I tell you something else, too?
真好 我跟你们说
I think your relationship is kind of special,
我觉得你们的感情很特别
and we wanted to do something for you, man, because the world needs more people like you.
我想为你们做点事 因为世界上需要更多你们这样的人
You just won the Big Brother of the Year Award, Griffin.
你获得了年度最佳好哥哥奖 格里芬
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Turner. You're the best little brother in the world, man.
特纳 这是你的年度最佳好弟弟奖
I think that's great, man.
真的很好
Turner, you like dancing? Mm-hmm.
特纳 你喜欢跳舞吗 喜欢
Well, we got some music. We going to dance on out of here, okay? Yes.
我们准备了音乐 就在这跳个舞 可以吗 好
All right, hit it. Let's go. Yeah!
好 音乐 开始
Get on that!

Yeah! Bust this thing, boy!
耶 动起来
Ladies and gentlemen, Griffin and Turner!
女士们先生们 掌声送给格里芬和特纳

h*Z@p*LoW|JFM~arc[pDsktq!EAJ%&!Z|_89@wMb
分享到
重点单词
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • tacklev. 处理,对付,阻截 n. 用具,滑车,对付
  • seethev. 沸腾,煮沸,起泡 n. 拥挤,激动,骚动
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎
  • diverseadj. 不同的,多种多样的