歪唇男人(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:瘾君子(2)
日期:2018-08-06 14:31

(单词翻译:单击)

We heard the door open, a few hurried words, and then quick steps upon the linoleum.
我听到开门声和急促的话音,然后一阵快步走过地毡的声响。
Our own door flew open, and a lady, clad in some dark-coloured stuff, with a black veil, entered the room.
接着我们的房门突然大开。一位妇女身穿深色呢绒衣服,头蒙黑纱,走进屋来。
"You will excuse my calling so late," she began, and then, suddenly losing her self-control,
"请原谅我这么晚来打搅您!"她开始说,随即克制不住自己,
she ran forward, threw her arms about my wife's neck, and sobbed upon her shoulder.
快步向前,搂着我妻子的脖子,伏在她的肩上啜泣了起来。
"Oh, I'm in such trouble!" she cried; "I do so want a little help."
"噢!我真倒霉!"她哭着说,"我多么需要能得到一点儿帮助啊!"
"Why," said my wife, pulling up her veil, "it is Kate Whitney.
"啊!"我的妻子说,同时掀开她的面纱,"原来是凯特·惠特尼啊。
How you startled me, Kate! I had not an idea who you were when you came in."
你可吓着我了,凯特!你进来时我简直想象不到是你!"

福尔摩斯探案集 歪唇男人

"I didn't know what to do, so I came straight to you."
"我不知道怎样才好,我就直接跑来找你。"
That was always the way. Folk who were in grief came to my wife like birds to a light-house.
事情总是这样。人们一有发愁的事,就来找我的妻子,好象黑夜里的鸟儿齐向灯塔一样来寻找慰藉。"
"It was very sweet of you to come.
我们很高兴你的来临!
Now, you must have some wine and water, and sit here comfortably and tell us all about it.
不过,你得喝一点兑水的酒,平静地坐一会儿,再跟我们讲是怎么一回事。
Or should you rather that I sent James off to bed?"
要不然我先打发詹姆斯去就寝,你看好吗?"
"Oh, no, no! I want the doctor's advice and help, too.
"哦!不,不!我也需要大夫的指点和帮助呢。
It's about Isa. He has not been home for two days. I am so frightened about him!"
是关于艾萨的事情,他两天没回家了。我为他害怕极了!"

分享到
重点单词
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • linoleumn. 油布,油毯
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的
  • veiln. 面纱,掩饰物,修女 vt. 给 ... 戴面纱或面