(单词翻译:单击)
"No, I don't work for the police. I'm a, eh...private detective," I answered.
“不,我不是警察,我是一名...私家侦探,”我回答 。
"I just want to know where you were three days ago, in the morning. Can you just tell me that?"
“我就想知道三天前的那个早上,你在哪?”
"I don't remember. I think I was with my boyfriend," she said with a smile.
“我不记得了 。好像是和男朋友在一起,”她笑着说 。
"Yeah, that's right, I was with my boyfriend."
“是了,没错,我和我的男朋友在一起 。”
"Can I talk to your boyfriend?"
“我能和你男朋友谈谈么?”
"No, you can't," she said, suddenly getting very angry. "Why not?" I asked.
“不行,”她突然很生气 。“为什么不行?”我问 。
"Because he doesn't want to talk to you!" June said. "Look, buddy, I don't have to answer your questions.
“因为他不想和你说话!”琼说 。“听着,我不必回答你的问题 。
Now why don't you just get out of my store?" She turned around and walked away.
现在为什么不离开我的商店?“她转身走开了 。
I couldn't force her to talk to me, so I didn't try. I left the store and got back in my car.
我不能逼她告诉我,我离开了商店回到车里 。
Maybe this girl was involved in the kidnapping,
或许这个女孩参与了绑架,
Maybe she and her boyfriend were trying to get even with Pardo Computers. Maybe, maybe, maybe.
或许她和她的男朋友想报复帕尔多公司 。或许、或许、或许 。