(单词翻译:单击)
The reason why I chose a skull more than anything else is because underneath all our skin is a skull.
我选择颅骨胜过一切的原因是我们所有人的皮肤下面都是颅骨 。
It's the universal image to everybody.
这是我们每个人的通用图像 。
My name is Butch Locsin, I am a contemporary performance artist here in Los Angeles.
我是布奇·拉科辛,我是洛杉矶的一名当代表演艺术家 。
I wear a skull mask and I play with smoke grenades.
我戴着颅骨面具表演烟雾弹 。
My work is reflective of the Mexican culture and iconography and artwork.
我的作品反映了墨西哥的文化、意象和艺术 。
Maria saw a lot of the photos that I was doing and she wanted to actually collaborate on a project.
玛丽亚看了很多我那时表演的照片, 然后就想和我谈实际的合作 。
And integrating her into what I do has been really fun and successful.
把她的创意融入我的作品的过程非常有趣,也很成功 。
Maria, to me, has been such a blessing because now the character and the skeleton and colors actually marry to her.
对我来说,玛丽亚就是上天对我的恩赐, 因为现在我作品中的性格,颅骨和颜色和她的创意融合到了一起 。
And we've been creating love scenes and stories.
我们创作了关于爱情的场景和故事 。
I really like the Day of the Dead holiday.
我真的特别喜欢亡灵节这个节日 。
It's not about celebrating someone's death, it's more about celebrating someone's life.
这一天并不是为了庆祝某个人的死亡,而是为了纪念他活着的日子 。
My artwork and my performance is kind of little bit of a reflection of that,
我的作品和表演在一定程度上也反映了这一点,
but even though I kind of represent myself as like this Death character,
但即使我表演的的是死亡的角色
you know I'm very much alive.
你知道的,我其实也是个大活人 。
What I love about performance art is honestly the rush that I get from working with so many people.
我喜欢表演艺术是因为我喜欢和大家在一起共事的那种忙碌感 。
You know it makes me want to go out there and create some more and do something different.
这种感觉让我有种冲动,想出去创造更多, 做一些不同的事情 。